Piccolo JR Saga:

(If you're curious on where the beginning of this takes place, Lemogras is 24, Goku is 19, Raditz is 26, it's Age 756, during the Piccolo JR arc, where Goku fights Piccolo in the tournament.)

Age 730:

In the heart of Saiyan civilization on Planet Vegeta, Lemogras, a product of King Vegeta and Bardock's powerful lineage, came into existence. Born into a society driven by strength, his potential was evident even in infancy.

Gazing through the glass of his nursing capsule at his mother, Gine, Lemogras marked his entrance into the world. Breaking through the glass with a surge of raw power, he asserted his presence. King Vegeta, with a triumphant air, observed the success of his experiment.

Age 737:

Growing up on Vegeta, Lemogras honed his skills alongside Raditz and Bardock, surpassing Zarbon and Dodoria by the age of seven. It was during these formative years on Planet Vegeta that he met Melonara, a female Saiyan within the lower class rank.

Their connection deepened, and amidst the chaos of Saiyan society, they promised each other an everlasting love.

"I'll be yours forever, Lemogras." her soft giggle echoed out, extinguishing any and all worry that Lemogras had.

The memory of Melonara's promise and their love burned into his very being, they were just kids but to him it meant everything.

After surviving the destruction of Planet Vegeta, Lemogras snapped after discovering its fate, him being the only one deeply affected by his home being obliterated, becoming the first Super Saiyan in a millennia, albeit for the slightest minute as he couldn't control its rage.

In the desolate aftermath of Planet Vegeta's annihilation, Lemogras stood amidst the ground of Soliperel, gazing up at what used to be Planet Vegeta from afar, tears rushed down his cheeks, his lips trembled, he felt sick....

how could he sleep during such an abysmal event? a lone figure facing the void that once cradled his home and family.

As his emotions surged like an untamed storm, rocks ascended around him, swept up in the tempest of his Super Saiyan transformation. The darkened sky crackled with ethereal lightning, mirroring the turmoil within his shattered heart.

"It's gone, everything we had, everyone I loved!" Lemogras roared, his voice reverberating through the emptiness. His anguish echoed in the silence of the cosmic graveyard that was once his home.

A second wave of power erupted, sending shockwaves through the unseen forces surrounding him. Waves of water crashed upwards, a cosmic testament to the turmoil that churned within the Saiyan warrior.

"Is this all that remains? A void where my home once thrived?" Lemogras questioned, his words a desperate plea to the universe itself.

In the midst of the cataclysmic display, K'lankmore, his Soliperan guardian, held onto Lemogras. The energy enveloping him flickered and waned, leaving behind an exhausted and grief-stricken warrior.

"This pain... it's unbearable..." Lemogras muttered, his voice a strained whisper as he grappled with the weight of his loss.

As the scene unfolded, Lemogras collapsed into unconsciousness, the weight of his grief and rage overwhelming even the mighty Super Saiyan. The onlookers from Soliperel witnessed the cosmic drama, caught between awe and horror, as Lemogras grappled with the void that had consumed his past.