Saiyan Saga:

A few months passed since Raditz and Lemogras fought Goku and Piccolo, deep in the outskirts of space, not too far from Earth, Raditz and Lemogras leave knowing that their little brother Kakarot is indeed alive and well, and yet seems to lack the Saiyan mentality that they have, forgetting his past and himself along the way, which doesn't make sense as Saiyans are battle hungry, aggressive while Kakarot is seemingly kind-hearted.

Raditz entered Lemogras' room in Frieza's ship.

"Got some hot drinks for you." Raditz yawned, he was in a knackered out mood after the squabble with his youngest brother, he sat down next to Lemogras, passing the purple, steaming, sludgy and sour substance to Lemogras.

"What's this?" Lemogras raised an eyebrow.

Raditz shrugged his shoulders. "must've been something the Frieza Force found on another planet, they say it benefits recovery, causing fast healing of wounds after a day of drinking it, plus it reduces stress."

Lemogras looks at the sachet of honey in a basket that sits at his bedside desk, thinking of an idea, he takes the sachet and tears it open a little, putting the honey in the purple drink.

Then he tastes the drink, the sourness causing him to make an odd reaction.

"Eugh... not the worst thing I've had." Lemogras would stick his tongue out, the aftertaste was worse.

Lemogras plucked his nose and gulped down the drink, his entire body shivering from the grossness.

Raditz couldn't help but chuckle, to which Lemogras responded with a begrudging look.

"How about you drink it then asswipe, let's see how you taste it." Lemogras would say, gut punching Raditz before quickly lifting his chin with aggression to pour the purple drink in his mouth, Raditz responded with a similar shiver as Lemogras did.

His mouth shut as quickly as he opened it.

"urk... that's some horrible stuff." Raditz spat on the ground.

Lemogras looked at Raditz for a second, squinting his eyes before then mentioning:

"Where's your scouter?" Lemogras began to look around the room to see if it may have come off of Raditz's ear.

Raditz touched his own face to find that yes, his green scouter was missing.

"AGH! go find it before Frieza kills me! do you have any idea how much punishment we go through when losing that thing?!" Raditz yelled.

"You think I don't know that dipshit?!" Lemogras yelled, scrambling around to search for the green scouter.

The two looked around frantically, sweat forming on their heads as they search from ground, to draw, to bed, anywhere they can search.

But alas, they found nothing, resulting in both brothers glaring at each other.

"You left it on Earth didn't you?"
"I left it on Earth didn't I?" Lemogras and Raditz would say at the same time.

Lemogras would proceed to temporarily disable his own purple scouter.

"Well uh- go back and get it, if Vegeta and Nappa get suspicious I'll tell them you went back to get something, it's not like Vegeta is gonna do anything to me anyway." Lemogras smirked.

"Me?! they got a whole ass grudge against me down there! you go!" Raditz scoffed.

"Well it ain't my fault you decided to kidnap a child, like a dumb fuck you dumbass!" Lemogras yelled.

Raditz clenched his fists before sighing.

"Alright, okay, I'll go." Raditz replied with an eyeroll, Lemogras was right, it's only a quick trip to Earth and back here.