PART 1: Investigation with Miku!

This feels rushed
thats cause it is 😭
ALSO HAPPY (one day late) BDAY TSUKASA 05/17/23!!!!! (published on 05/18/23)
————

"TSUKASA!! TSUKASA!!"

The familiar hologram of Hatsune Miku popped up on Tsukasa's phone as the blonde himself was jotting down show ideas on a notepad. He turned towards the phone beside him, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh! Hello, Miku!" He greeted her, sending the Vocaloid a large, bright grin. "What brings you here?"

Miku rocked back and forth, the pom poms on her outfit bobbing up and down as she did so. "I found something in the SEKAI!" She explained, "It was this weird but cool hole on the ground! I thought it was a pothole or something, but I couldn't see the bottom.."

Tsukasa frowned, his smile being replaced with a confused look. "What do you mean?" He asked. The blonde placed his pen down on his desk and closed his notepad. "Did you ask KAITO about it?"

"Hmmmm....." Miku hummed, placing a finger on her chin as she continued to rock back and forth on the phone. "No!"

"Huh??? Why didn't you ask him first?!" Tsukasa exclaimed, his eyes widening as he unconsciously raised his volume. However, he immediately turned his volume back down with a quick, "Sorry!!" when (who Miku assumed was) his sister told him to be quiet.

Miku shrugged. "I dunno! Since you're the creator of the SEKAI, Miku thought you would know!" She replied, grinning. "Anyway, come!! I'll show you!!! Please????????"

The Vocaloid pouted, giving Tsukasa that one 'puppy eyes' look, and blinked rapidly for more effect.

Tsukasa sighed.

"Alright, I'll check it out," He said, standing up. "But I am NOT going into the hole!"

Miku cheered, clapping her hands. "Yaaayyyy!!★ I'll meet you there, Tsukasa!!!" She exclaimed, disappearing into the phone.

Tsukasa nodded as the hologram faded away into small triangular particles. He took his phone, quickly  glancing across his room and downstairs to make sure nobody saw him, before opening up the gateway to his SEKAI, and tapping the play button on the song.

As always, the familiar bright light engulfed Tsukasa's field of vision, quickly followed by triangular particles of different sizes, shapes and colours. He closed his eyes, and when the light disappeared, he opened them. And as always, he found himself in the bright, vibrant wonderland that was his SEKAI.

Tsukasa cracked a smile at the familiar place, taking a deep breath before pivoting around (in a gay manner might i add) to find Miku running towards him.

"TSUKKAAASSAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Miku exclaimed. Her feet slowed down and she took smaller steps as she neared the blonde, opting to give him a big hug instead of crashing into him and driving the two of them onto the ground. "HIIIII!!!!★"

"Ah!" Still startled at the sudden embrace, Tsukasa jumped up a but before calming down. He exhaled deeply once more, patting Miku's shoulder. "Alright, Miku!" He began, "Show me where the hole is!"

Miku practically bounced off of him. "Yes, sir Tsukasa, sir!" She exclaimed, sharply nodding and saluting. With that, she skipped away, beckoning for the blonde to follow him.

Tsukasa smile grew wider at Miku's childish antics. Sure, he was a teen now, and almost an adult, he reminded himself as he jogged after the Virtual Singer. But it's never bad to be a child again once in a while.

The SEKAI, to be honest, was his safe place. Sometimes, when having a rough time, or an inspiration block, he would go to the SEKAI, and always waiting patiently for him were all six of the Cryptoloids, and a myriad of plushies from his childhood to help make Tsukasa feel better. And he couldn't be more grateful.