malroth you alright? (has yandere)

fluff then agst then spicy then agst again then half smut not full and the brackets are me speaking () also there is harassment in this story

background: malroth and builder just saved the world from hargon and malroth and the builder were heading home which is where the story starts they are in the buggy buggy currently and head home but then malroth starts having visions and acting weird and flirty with the builder but kinda toxic to everyone else like how he is in the game ( I have it on my switch so we may have different versions 😅 ) (also fun fact mal means crazy)

builder disc: brown hair with beautiful natural highlights with gray eyes and pronouns are she/her she is white and is wearing the training togs but dyed black and her hair is set to wavy side. and her name is roella and she has like the ideal body shape like hourglass and nice hips butt and boobs...pain kink biting kink and choking kink also likes over protective guys cup size is also 40c and she's super sexy ( it'll be important later ;] )

"we just saved the world." said the builder looking at her partner who was exhausted as well and was tugging at his shirt from heat exhaustion they got all set to head home but the builder ran by to get malrothium because she needed some and malroth watched in awe he was crazy about her and wanted to keep her safe from all harm...this might lead to obsession.

when they got back home they went to the pyramid where the builder made a bar, a pool, a kitchen, tons of rooms then they went to there're room which was the biggest and as they walked in malroth turned the cheeky lamps on and took his shirt off to go get in the shower the builder just changed into some short shorts and a baggy shirt with hargon on it and it was purple malroth's fav color!! The builder's favorite color was grey as no one really likes the color or forget it exists so she found it special in it's own kinda way...while waiting for malroth she just read a smut book :]

the time then was 7:21pm now it is 7:34pm No one pov

It was the builders turn but as tired as she was she didn't want to go just yet so she laid in her bed and malroth laid in his he kept looking at her even though the TV was on he couldn't keep his eyes off her "mal? why do ya keep staring?" malroth was snapped out of thought as he was dreaming of holding her in his arms "hmm??" he said sitting up "you were staring at me you okay?" the builder ask getting up and grabbing her towel to go get a shower then she walked to malroth who was zoning out again "what? I'm sorry.." malroth said cuddling his hammer hood plushy the builder made for him. "imma go get my shower please don't kill anyone..." she said cupping his face and she said the last part chuckling in a jokingly way "no promises~" he said sticking his long tongue out at the end while watching her walk away checking her out...

time: 7:44pm spend 16 mins in there and she comes out in a towel and then time now is 8:00pm no one pov

malroth stared like he has been doing for the past few minutes again looking at her body then he started dreaming and zoning out so roella took off her shirt and laid behind malroth and he had chills sent down his spine when she put her hand on his waist and she pulled herself closer and she pulled the covers over them and they snuggled for a while and malroth was flashing red and the builder kept laughing at him...

after a while of them playing the builder told malroth of the feeling of love and he said he thinks he has love for her and she confessed she loved him so then they started dating and then they fell asleep together spooning

they then woke up to Leo the great scarecat licking her face then going to eating malroth's ratty hair then babs came in saw the naughty night lights and immediately came to the conclusion that they had intercourse...? "should I save this for tmw or can you walk roella?" said babs chuckling "that is not appropriate!!!" said the builder shooting up and flustered malroth rose slowly as he was half awake and Leo was eating his hair then Leo left proudly.