Let's Spar (Pt.1/2)

3rd person POV:

As Aizawa explained to the curly headed girl what they were going to be doing today, she watched as the other students were basically clawing to get out of their seats. And once they got the okay, they were all out of the door in 2.5 seconds.

Y/N's POV:

"So, basically, we fight for the fun of it??"

I was following behind a few of the others while a few other students who introduced themselves walked with me.

"In all technicality, yes," the dude with the big calves said, "but it's truly for Aizawa to see where we've grown and what we may lack."

"Yeah, and from the looks of it," the creepy little short one who smells a lot of bit weird chimed in, "you don't lack anything my chocolate caramel princess."

I stopped walking, glanced down at him, and mock gagged.

"No sir. That was not it. Go to bed."

"Only if you're coming with me~" he said as he tried to touch my leg.

I grabbed his hand and twisted it, making him shriek and jump back. Aizawa looked back at us and simply shook his head and motioned for us to catch up to the rest of the group.

~Very short time skip~

Once we made our way to the training room, the boys and girls split up and went to the changing rooms. I began to follow behind the other girls when Aizawa stopped me and shoved a clonky gray suitcase at me. He didn't say anything. Just gave me the suitcase and went to go lay in a corner.

Mina popped her head out of the girl's locker room and motioned for me to come in with her.

When I walked in, I popped the mystery suitcase open and saw,

"MY HERO OUTFIT!!!"

All the girls circled around me to see, (I'll try and explain it in my best words but it could sound like utter garbage), it was a fitted, sort of leathery outfit with different color smiley faces that represents different emotions. The base of it is supposed to change color whenever I feel a different emotion. And it carries support items and a portable speaker, which all of the girls rightfully looked confused by.

"...a portable speaker?"

"Why would you need a portable speaker?...you'll be fighting villains in this half of the time.."

"I mean, would you really want to fight in silence??"

Sounds of approval circled the room as I began to slide my outfit on. It fit nicely on me but I think Mei made it...a little too tight. The tightness around my hips and thighs made it feel like my blood pressure was being taken...goodness gracious.

"CAN YOU FEMALES HURRY UP IN THERE?? ALL OF US WANT TO TRAIN AND I'M NOT TRYING TO WAIT ON ANY OF YOU. GET OUT HERE OR I'M BURNING DOWN THE DOOR!!"

All of us laughed as Jirou went to open the door and let all of us out. Only to come face to face with that soggy looking blonde boy.

"I'm sorry but," I said, "why does it sound like you're legitimately barking?"

I could see him grow even more angry by the second as a few giggles and chuckles were heard in the small crowd.

"Oh no, y'all back up...he may bite."

Bakugou began to stomp over to me until he was right in my face,

"WHAT DID YOU SAY??"

"Oh, I'm sorry, did you not hear me the first time," I began, "Ahem...I SAID: OH. NO. Y'ALL. BACK. UP. HE. MAY. BITE."

I tell you, the way his eyes literally glowed with anger. I know for a fact I'ma love picking with this dude.

"That's enough out of the both of you," the yellow sack of a man had said, suddenly out of his little makeshift house and allowing his hair to float.

"Since the two of you want to argue so much, why don't you take that arguing and apply it to the sparing you two are going to do?"

Wait wait...I know he don't want me to fight this walking pile of sweat and smoke.

"CAN YOU NOT HEAR, Y/N?? HE SAID WE'RE SPARING WITH ONE ANOTHER. WALK. AND. COME. ON."

"WELL I CAN'T HEAR IF YOU KEEP BLOWING YOUR HOT BREATH IN MY EAR!!"

I was walking over to the middle of the gym when I felt a slight tap on my shoulder,

"Good luck, Y/N...Bakugou doesn't like to lose and it already seems like you may be a threat to his winning streak."

I looked up into his yellow eyes and smirked,

"Aw, don't worry Denki, I'm glad there's finally someone who can put that egotistical misogynistic maniac in his place."