Chapter one

Chapter one
New environment

"NICE TO MEET you, I'm Egashira Momoko, you can just call me Momoko

"NICE TO MEET you, I'm Egashira Momoko, you can just call me Momoko." Said a girl with her red hair put up on a pig tail.

"Nice to meet you, Momoko." Smiled Y/n.

Some of the girls went to her table as soon the teacher left the class for a moment, introducing themselves, getting to know each other.

"Say, what did you eat to make you that tall?" A girl named Hana, leaning her back to her desk. Hana has long black hair that Y/n herself found it very beautiful. She pulled her hair back with a pink headband.

"Oh, I don't know. I played a lot of basketball with my brothers." Replied Y/n, fidgeting her fingers.

"The boys gonna have to look up to you whenever they talk to you," laughs Hana.

"Oh, don't be like that, Hana-chan." Momoko giggles, somehow Hana's comment and Momoko and others laugh made her self conscious.

She's aware that her height is far taller than other girls around her age, Her cousins that are girls, their height didn't even reach her ears. She even asks her mom if her height is normal for her age, and her mom answers that it's normal telling her that she was the same height as her when she was in her age.

"What should we call you?" Himari starts making her beaming at the question.

"N/n-chan is fine!"

━━━━━━━━

"Hey, wanna play together?" Y/n asked Hana and others, her eyes lit up as the class was over, and it's break time. Her e/c sparkling with joy.

"Oh, uhm, actually, I'm going to the restroom with Momoko." Hana replied, taking Momoko's wrist in her hand in a hurry. Momoko, who was sitting down, went up to her feet very quickly from being pulled up by the black haired girl.

"I'll come with then!" Y/n declared, Hana shakes her head.

"No, no, no, you stay here. we won't be long anyway." Hana pulls Momoko's wrist, leading her to the restroom, sharing a laugh with the red head.

"Hey, I haven't seen the school playground, Should we play there?" Y/n turned to the girls with her hands behind hiding her nervousness, looking at each one for them, earning no reply until her attention instantly shifted to one of them holding their stomach.

"Oh my stomach, it's cramping!" one of them leaning their body forward a little while holding her stomach. "Im gonna need to use the toilet." She quickly ran past the h/c.

"Wait, Sae!" The other two girls suddenly ran past her too with one of them yelling from the door, "Just stay there, we won't be long! Then we can show you the playground." Before following Sae to the restroom, leaving her behind.

"Okay then, dont be long..." She whispered, sitting back down to her chair.

━━━━━━━━

Kazehaya Shota was playing around with his friends, joking around as they walked to the playground after taking back their ball from the teacher. "Gosh, I missed it again." Shota picked up a familiar voice of his classmate and unconsciously eavesdropped on the conversation on the stairs.

"I'll give you my notes later." Momoko told Hana.

"Thanks."

"What subjects did you miss?"

"Math and English, this sucks my grades gonna drop if this continues."

"N/n-chan is still new, I'm sure it'll drop soon."

Y/n and Hana sit quite next to each other. He remembered that a while ago, Y/n looked around and tapped Hana shoulders.

"It better be, or my mom will kill me, don't anyone that I said this, but I think Y/n is a little annoying for a new girl." Hana and the girls walk in front of Kazehaya and his friends.

"She's just trying to adjust." One of her friends defends. A short girl, brunette named Rika. She nervously smiles at the tension between her friends.

"Still, I dont remember you like that when you moved here." Hana huffed, crossing her arms.

"Should we just leave her in class?"

"Just leave her be, I'm sure she'll be fine anyway with her tall self."

"What's wrong with you girls?" Shouta asked them from behind. He can't help but ask about what they're talking about.

"Oh, Kazehaya-kun! Hana-chan was just telling us that N/n-chan missed taking notes." Momoko answered.

"Oh, you mean that new tall girl in your class? She's so huge!" Laughs Yoshida Kei holding the basketball above his head.

"Yeah, like a giant!"

They laugh except Kazehaya, who feels guilty. The moment she walks in, she doesn't really stand up straight with her chin up. She looks down.

"I know what to do. Let's go back to the class!" The boys ran back upstairs, snickering.

"Where are you going?" Shouta question echoed through the quiet hall. The girls followed them, wondering what they were going to do.

"Come on, Kazehaya, it'll be fun!" he swallowed, trying to rid the lump in his throat. He had a bad feeling about them changing their plans from going to tricks with the basketball to going back to their class. He wanted to leave, but he's worried it's what he thinks it is.

They didn't wait for him, hurrying back to class with the hesitating Shouta catching up behind.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

៚ · 💌 | 🌙
-K0DZUKENN

I know kids can be horrible.