"Partyy💋

( warning: 13+  content, cursing, and dirty exes.)

"Geez your your really making Draco jealous today aren't you?" True fact I am"Yes sir."  I couldn't wait to see his face. I hope it's full of regret and jealousy. Which will do him right for cheating. Hmph. I began walking to the party, ready to get crazy. That includes anything but drugs. Walking into the room everyone stared and I knew why. It was me. A new wave of confidence was given to me and I flipped my hair. As I should. I was looking good.

The dress:

The party continued on and I was having fun, I got so many compliments it was amazing

The party continued on and I was having fun, I got so many compliments it was amazing. Hopefully it'll stay that way. 

"Hey, Y/n can we talk?" Well there goes my hope. Draco Malfoy my ex is trying to talk. I just wanted to make him jealous not talk to him. "Whatever, Malfoy." I said rolling my eyes. He grabbed my hand talking me to the hall. "Get your hand off me." His grip tightened. "Get your hand off of me! Right now!" He's really pissing me off now. "Okay, geez it's not like we didn't date." Draco said. "What did you want to say? Make it quick." Right now I had no patience for him. He sighed. "I'm sorry, please take me back. I promise to love you like never before and I will stay loyal." This is such bullshit. He should've done that from the start I deserve better. "Malfoy, you cheated on me I don't want to be with you. I've had to deal with you for long enough. Stop talking to me from now on and if you couldn't tell that means no." I walked away but felt a hand on my wrist. I knew it was him. Turning around I slapped Draco and then walked away.  People really frustrate me . Especially him. 

When I entered the party it seemed normal. Pansy walked up to me excited for every reason possible. "HeY Y/n WaNnA pLaY sPiN the BoTtLe?" She said clearly drunk. Although it did seem fun and there's no harm. "Yeah why not." Her eyes grew ten times bigger. "ReAlLy? YoUr'R tHe BeSt!!" Which I already knew. Everyone gathered in a circle around the empty beer bottle. It looked like everyone was playing even Mattheo.  Turns passed everybody had gone almost. It was my turn now. I spinned the bottle carelessly. When I looked to see who I got my stomach dropped. Mattheo Riddle... The handsome and funny man I live with. Mattheo Riddle. I stood up nervously. We looked at each other awkwardly. Getting ready I puckered my lips and leaned in. Only to get to kissed on the cheek. It shouldn't hurt I don't like him. But it hurts so bad, like a knife that I can't take out. 

Before the tears could reach my eyes I ran to the dorm room. Dropping to the floor tears streamed endlessly from my eyes. Why does it hurt so bad? Does he not like me? This day really is great. First Draco now this. Lovely. *knock knock knock* "Who is it?" I said trying not to sound sad. "Mattheo." Why is he here? "Why are you here?" "I live here?" Oh that's right that makes it so much better. I really love that. " come in I guess."  I said going to the bathroom. From the bathroom wall I heard the door open. "Look Y/n I'm so sorry. I mean it." I've heard that before. Y he same old lie time after time. Ignoring him I turned the shower on. Showers help my stress. Clearly right now I need one too. The warm water went in all the right places. 

Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist. I gasped seeing Mattheo fully clothed in the shower. "Listen." I couldn't think straight. "S-sure." Fuck! You don't like him! Stop getting distracted. " I didn't kiss you back there because it didn't feel right. I want to wait for the perfect moment. " That actually makes sense...  Forgetting I was fully undressed I responded. "So you like me?" He grinned. "More than words can explain, only actions can." He started kissing me. His lips are so soft. Indulging in the pleasure our lips became in sync. "You're so hot Y/n." He said while sensually kissing my neck. "Show me how hot I am." (Pick me vibes) Mattheo's vainy hands moved down from my neck to my waist pulling me in. God damn. This is so hot. I took off his shirt watching the water stream down his abs. 

~later~

We didn't go to next base, it was a super steamy makout session though. I can't stop thinking about it. Mattheo climbed into the bed putting his arms around me. "I really like you." My cheeks flushed. Still thinking about the shower. "Y-Yeah I know." "Wow you don't like me back? You don't like these sexy abs?" He said taking his shirt off and crawling on top of me. I might die right now. Cause of death: Mattheo Riddle.  "Your right, I don't like them I love them." Which was very truthful. I flipped hi. So he was under me. "Is there a problem with that?" He seemed shocked I was too. I never knew I had this confidence. "No there's not. Well maybe, your to cute." He kissed my neck and I fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii~ thank you for reading! I know I haven't posted in a long time and I'm sorry, I've been busy. I will try and get better at updating. Also as always if you have any suggestions feel free to dm me and tell me. Have a good night/day! Love you guys🩷🌸🌸🌸🌸

-strwberrybunbun🩷🌸🌸🌸