make me scream

he chases me through the field into the play ground. I instantly get on top of the money bars and within seconds he's on top of me pinning me against the bars licking me down my body causing me to shiver from the cool wind and his tongue. he gets down and then pulls me into his arms tugging me along to the swings. he says he wants to try something new. sits down and tells me to take off my underwear and sit on his shoulders. I do as he says and he begins to swing then before i can ask why am I on his shoulders I feel his tongue circle my clit causing me to grip the chains harder. as he swings higher I forget my fear of hieghts as he takes me to another world. he leans back so I can feel his tongue go all the way in me. he begins to go slower and deeper as he circles in my virgina. he begins to nibble on my clit causing me to forget we're on a swing as I grip his head. he continues using his tongue to make me go crazy. I feel myself about to cum but even without him saying it I know that is not in my best intrest to do so. he then dismounts me from his shoulders and comes to a stop. he helps me down and then gets off the swing himself. he pulls me back to the car and cleans himself off. he gets in the drivers seat. I ask where we're going and his only reply is I won't leave our destination horny or unsatisfied. he then tells me to fix my clothes. as I'm doing so I notice we pull up to a lavicous hotel. he instructs me that when I'm done join him outside. I do as he says and we walk to the entrance he opens the door and on the slick side grabs my ass. as we walk into the hotel he interlocks his hand in mine and looks down and smiles at me. I notice the look in his eyes and know that look, it means trouble but i want to see how much trouble we're talking and how freaky or kinky its gonna turn. ;-)