Ch16 I can't live

Y/N

"Good morning, honey."

I suddenly opened my eyes when I heard the sweet voice that I had never heard for days. However, I immediately closed it again when the strong rays of the sun coming from the window met my eyes.

"Mum, good morning, please pull the curtain back."

I push my body up to sit and lay my back on the headboard.

"No, honey, you need to wash up now and go down."

"When did you come back?"

"Late last night, you were already asleep, so I chose not to wake you up. Now get up, your dad is waiting to have breakfast with us."

"Hmm, I'm down in 10, mom."

She pecked my forehead before walking out of my room, and I immediately stood up and went to have a quick bath.

I skip on my way to the dining room, all smiling and feeling complete again since my parents are back after days away from me. When they are not around, I always feel incomplete. They are my life, and I know I can't live without them.

"Good morning, dad. I miss you and mom so much."

I walk to where dad was sitting, which is beside mom, and give him a kiss on the cheek and hug him. Although I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, there are lots of things that we never practice like those in other rich families. Usually the father, or head of the family, will sit alone on the other side of the long table to show the other members of the family that their father is the law in their house, this is not applicable to my family. In our house, while having meals together, mom always sits beside dad, facing me on the other side. The reason? Dad said he can only say that the food is delicious and that he enjoys his meal when mom is sitting beside him and I am in front of them. Dad always wants to have a little talk while having a meal together. He always wanted to know how my day at school was, how my sleep was, how my health was, and everything else. And here's what never failed to surprise me, he always asks mom how her day ends, knowing they always stick to each other 24/7.

My parents own a company together. In the morning, they went to work together, had meals together, went home together, and went on trips together. They are always together, but they never get fed up with each other. It's very uncommon to not see them beside each other. Dad treats Mom like a queen, and he treats me like a princess. I never see them fight, but I'm not saying they are perfect. For sure, they also have misunderstandings, but I never witnessed them yelling at each other or ignoring each other. All I registered in my mind were happy moments. I painted in my mind how they smile at each other, how they have sweet talks, and how happy they are every time they're together.

And I can say that all my parents have for each other and for me is love.

"Good morning, Y/N."

The long train of my thoughts suddenly came to an emergency halt. I was 100 percent sure that I wasn't dreaming and that I was inside my house, so why I can still hear that voice? I was so confused and let go of my dad after a long and warm hug to look where that voice came from.

J-Jimin?

My eyes landed on Jimin, who was sitting on the chair next to where I always sit.

What is he doing here?