;;𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝐏𝟏𝟗

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐒 ⇘ : : @[𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐩𝟔𝐬]
𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝟔.𝟏𝟏.𝟐𝟑 | 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐧𝐲𝐜 .ೃ࿐

A clock ticked loudly in the silence surrounded by a dark room

A clock ticked loudly in the silence surrounded by a dark room. The time read "three-seventeen" and the longer the set of golden eyes stared at it, the slower it moved. Eyebrows furrowed, annoyed at how slow the night had been moving. The set of eyes couldn't close. They stayed open, adjusting to the pitch blackness of the room. There was no light. Not even a streetlight to lighten up the room. There was nothing. Silence was loud as this clock continued to tick and the male body continued to lay in it's uncomfortable position, tossing and turning and progressively getting more tense because of how uncomfortable it was.

It was four now. The eyes still gazed upward at the ceiling, straining at the adjustment of darkness. Birds began to chirp loudly and the clock's sound seemed to be getting drowned out by this loud chirping. A tongue had slowly passed over his bottom lip. He was thirsty. The male wanted to get up and get something to drink but his body decided against him. He continued to lay there in angry silence, still uncomfortable, tired, and now thirsty.

Strands of curls crept over his eyes as he laid on his side now. He wasn't very happy in this position but it was better than staring straight up at the ceiling. The male was looking at a mirror now, making out the faint silhouette, which was him staring back. There was also one behind him that laid in the bed peacefully. He wasn't sure how she slept so peacefully while he was awake in agony because he couldn't close his eyes.

The birds chirping progressively got louder as time passed and the male was more irritated. Not because he couldn't sleep but because of the noise. Five in the morning and birds are out as if no one is asleep. Not that they care though.

Finally, it was nine in the morning. Dark rings circled around his eyes and the natural bags he had under his eyes were heavier than usual. His milky white scleras strained into a crimson red color. His eyes would crunch as he blinked for the first time in six hours.

He groaned and rubbed his eyes, attempting to get the tired out of them and slowly slid out of the bed, trying not to wake Yara up but he managed to do so anyway.

"Namil . . ."

The male inhaled through his nose, feeling bad that he woke her up by his sudden movement.

"Yeah?"

"Where you going?" She mumbled.

"I'm just going to the bathroom, imma be right back." He replied. The male would climb back into the bed to kiss Yara on the cheek.