15 Years

A beautiful teenage girl with blond hair and bluebell eyes was at the photoshoot near the park. Everyone knew that she's the daughter of the former model and she was becoming more like him every day. Especially being a huge fan of Cat Noir. What she doesn't know is that her parents are superheroes and they kept their secrets from her to protect her until she's old enough to know the truth.

"Okay, Emma. Just a couple more pictures" The photographer said.

"Okay." Emma posed beautifully.

"Such beauty for the ads! This is perfect!" The photographer took lots of pictures.

"Thank you so much" Emma replied and spotted Ladybug and Cat Noir on the rooftops, patrolling together, "My heroes" She smiled at them.

"Such beauty like your mother with those gorgeous Chinese eyes," The photographer said.

"And my father's good looks," Emma said.

"Ah, perfect! Thank you for the lovely poses. Your father would be so happy that you followed his steps" The photographer said.

"Yeah. Thanks" Emma thanked him.

"Your father was the best model when he was your age. But he..." The photographer was cut off.

"He quit modeling because he fell in love with my mother. Everyone knows the story of my grandfather pressuring my father too much" Emma said, not interested in hearing about her evil grandfather that made her father's life miserable.

"Sorry. Well, have a nice day Miss Agreste" The Photographer said.

"You too," Emma said while heading to her trailer.

She got inside and switched the shirt from the one she was posing in. Her default shirt had Cat Noir's paw logo on. Such a huge fan of him while her twin brothers are huge fans of Ladybug. She always had this connection with that feline but she guessed that she idolized him for years.

"Well, this day can't get any better" She smiled looking at her reflection.

-

Cat Noir was chasing after a van that stole money from the bank, "Not so fast gold diggers!" He jumps on the roof of the van.

"Agh! Get off my roof!" The bandit yelled.

"Face the fury of my claws!" Cat Noir tore the roof off.

"Need a helping paw, Kitty?" Ladybug came driving in her Ducati.

"Right on schedule, Milady" Cat Noir said.

"At your service," Ladybug said.

Cat Noir threw his staff at the lampposts as it extends to cause the van to stop. He jumps off the van as it crashes into the pole.

"Ouch. Nice one, kitty" Ladybug stops her ride.

"Thanks, Bugaboo. For fifteen years we still kick ass." Cat Noir said.

"Indeed, but it's not over yet. You haven't caught your mice" Ladybug said.

"We'll see about that" Cat Noir pulls the thugs out one by one.

"Agh! Okay! Okay! We surrender!" They all said.

"Good boys" Cat Noir smirked.

"You just love catching mice, kitty" Ladybug giggled.

"Yeah. You bet I do" Cat Noir kissed her hand.

After arresting the bandits and returning the stolen money to the bank, the heroes head back to the Agreste mansion, waiting for their kids to be home soon.