Grudge

Later that night, Bat Noir had to find his father and teach him a brutal lesson for endangering his daughter and taking advantage of her stress. He was very pissed that he should have killed him long ago but he didn't. Adrien does not kill but Bat Noir does.

"Tonight he'll get a beating he'll never forget," He said in anger.

He saw the Akuma coming since it sensed his anger, "Cataclysm!" He destroyed it in his destructive hand and then spots Hawk Moth at the Eiffel Tower, "There you are!" He morphed into a bat and flies at a quick speed.

His eyes glowed in rage that he wants to beat him up. He morphed back and tries to slam him with his baton but missed, "YOU SENT AN AKUMA AT MY DAUGHTER!!!"

"That doesn't matter to me! She's that baker girl's daughter and a disgrace to your family name!" Hawk Moth replied without remorse.

"One made up from a fraud like you! I love my family but you were disowned long ago! I WON'T LET YOU HURT ANYONE!" Bat Noir struck his claws at him.

"I LOVE MY WIFE AND MY KITTENS!!! MY MOM IS A BETTER GRANDPARENT TO MY KITTENS BUT ALL YOU EVER THINK ABOUT IS YOUR REPUTATION THAN ME!!! YOUR EGO MAKES YOU A SELFISH MAN!!!" Bat Noir yelled in so much anger and tries to claw his face.

Hawk Moth dodged by then got a slash at his chest.

"YOU'RE NOT A TRUE AGRESTE!! THE ONLY TRUE AGRESTE IS ME!! THE REAL ME THAT IS AN AGRESTE!!! YOU'RE STILL THE SAME SELFISH GRASSETTE!!!" Bat Noir pushed him against the rails.

He didn't stop there and grabbed him by his legs and slams him on the floor twice, "I should've killed you long ago. I should've tasted your evil blood when I had the chance!" Bat Noir was about to bite his arm.

"No! Don't! AAAAGH!!!" Hawk Moth struggled but got bitten.

Just as he was about to suck blood, Lila pushed him off and helps Hawk Moth up, "I said kill him!"

"He's too strong!" Hawk Moth protested.

"GRRRRR!!!!" Bat Noir tackled Lila, "You are so gonna regret this after I bite your fucking neck you would beg for mercy!"

"URGH! You're gonna pay sending me to hell!" Lila struggled.

"You should've taken my advice to become a better person but you are just a lowlife bitch who doesn't know about honesty!" Bat Noir clawed her face like an animal.

"AARGH!" Blood ran from Lila's face.

Hawk Moth pushed him aside but Bat Noir gets back up, watching them run but he was much faster than them, "You're not going anywhere!" He flew towards his father.

"What would your daughter see you as?!" Hawk Moth taunted him.

"As a hero you MONSTER!" Bat Noir then delivered a hard blow at Hawk Moth's left arm, breaking it.

Hawk Moth's arm was now hanging limply as he screamed in pain.

"You come near me or my family again I won't show any mercy!" Bat Noir growled.

"I can't die, Adrien! Good luck trying! Your precious daughter will still remember being an akuma monster for the rest of her life!" Lila cackled and was pulled into the Hell realm.

Bat Noir huffed and flew back to the mansion.

-

The next day, Emma did her Physics test and got an A+, not that she's complaining about getting good grades. She then heads to the cafeteria to get food and sits next to Lorenzo who was watching the old news of Lila and Hawk Moth returning.