BEFORE READING

Disclaimer:

The contents of this book are provided for creative inspiration and storytelling purposes only. While you are free to draw inspiration from the ideas, characters, and anything presented within, it is important to understand that the material is intended for personal use and not for commercial purposes without proper authorization.

Any similarities between the content within this book and existing works or real-world entities are purely coincidental. The author and publisher do not assume any liability for any consequences arising from the use or interpretation of the ideas presented within this book.

Furthermore, it is essential to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you intend to utilize or adapt any concepts or elements from this book for public distribution or commercial endeavours, it is strongly recommended to ask me permission first.

Remember that creativity flourishes when it is nurtured within ethical and legal boundaries. Embrace your own unique ideas and put your personal touch on the stories you create. Enjoy the journey of storytelling while respecting the rights and creativity of others.

By using the contents of this book, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this disclaimer and will act responsibly in applying the ideas presented within.

other than that enjoy

- Muzan