One

Chapter 1: Pilot
Part one

Chapter 1: PilotPart one

~~~~~~~~~~

The screen opens up on a windy night and shows a big beautiful white house with lots of trees around it and the screen says 22 years ago on November  2, 1983.

'This is...' Suki trailed off as Brie nodded her head

Dom and Mia looked at each when they saw Brie,Sam and Dean tense at the house that's the nigh their mother died and their life's changed.

Jack Toretto remember the house that he and John used to have barbecues at watching the game.

For the people around the Winchester family didn't know what was about to happen.

Roman put his hand on Brie shoulder and mouth,' Are you alright'

Brie nodded her head

A light is tuned on and it shows a blonde woman in her early 30s with a little boy on her hip and a boy by her holding her hand as there was warm smile spread across her face.

The woman looks almost like Brie but old

"Mom" Brie said in a sad tone as Mary put her hand on her shoulder to comfort her

John look away remembering this tonight that everything changed for his family

"Are you two ready to say good night to your little sister." Mary told the two boys as the three of them walked into a room and she turns on the lights it's the nursery of a baby, Brie, who is lying in his crib and looking over at Mary, Sam and Dean. Mary sets Sam down. Dean leans over the side of the crib and kisses Brie on the forehead.

Sam leans over the side of the crib and kisses Brie on the forehead.

Dean, "Night, Brie."

"Night Night sissy." Sam says

Mary leans over Brie as well.

"Good night, love." Mary brushes Brie's hair back and kisses her forehead.

" Mary brushes Brie's hair back and kisses her forehead