Intro

Hi everyone, it's Shattered back with yet another book! I assume that most of you reading this either want to know how to write a WoF fanfic, or are just reading it for your own. Anyway, as I said in the description, 'If I got something incorrect, or missed something, let me know!'. Comment on this paragraph. Thanks! Now, on with the book!

Pyrrhia 

Pyrrhia is the main continent of the first two arcs of the series, also better known as books one through ten. It looks like a fat dragon, or so my friend tells me. The continent has six kingdoms, and seven tribes. MudWings, SandWings, SkyWings, SeaWings, RainWings, IceWings, and NightWings. 

Disclaimer: The NightWings do not have a kingdom as of book fifteen.

Pantala

Pantala is the main continent of the third arc in the series, also better known as books eleven through fifteen. It looks more of a dragon than its "sister continent", Pyrrhia (read above). The continent had no kingdoms throughout books eleven through fourteen. Instead, they had Hives. Hives are like kingdoms, but instead they are stand-alone cities instead of one singular kingdom. Another example of the "kingdoms" is the Poison Jungle, or its ruins, anyway. The Poison Jungle is a dangerous jungle that is entirely filled with poisonous plants. It also has one tribe living in the jungle: LeafWings. There are two different "groups", like the PoisonWings (which are named after poisonous plants), and SapWings (are named after trees). There are two other tribes other than LeafWings living on the continent: HiveWings and SilkWings. 

Wow, I wrote a lot!

Disclaimer: Sorry if there's any spoilers. I wish I could add pictures, but apparently I keep picking the wrong ones. Thanks for listening!