Before the story!

I know you want to get right in the story but thats not possible sadly. I need to day a few important things first.

This will be slightly or alot of cringe in the story and yes i will make mistakes please point them out if youre reading. It will have mild language and sexual themes. Yes i k ow we did t get much backgroud info on Zenitsus traning but that will be up to me to write. And during any arcs there will be mild changes as per the new character in the story and yes you also use thu der breathing i got all the forms names just for this story!! And please remind me to update if you see this at all i will forget i write books so please.

Anyway before you get the getup for the demon slayer out fit it will be basic yes im sorry but i cant have you getting them pearls ruined in training right? Anyway itll be a basic black tee and grey sweats and yes my flatties (sorry) yall get boobs so feel free to imagine the body ig as for the hair its in a ponytail it reaches you butt bangs are choppy and kinda long like the covers. Also there will be very important changes through out the story involving character development and alot of more traumatic (kinda) events.

I will ask for some reconstructive criticism but please make sure its not hate. Friendly reminder this book the characters ages are the same. So please not smut requests i will dedicate a whole book to smut sooner or later but please!! Also comment if its your birthday i will pick a special one of you guys to do a birthday chapter and holiday chapters too. Anyway i think thats all i wanted to say if not i will be updating thus chapter. Thank you for reading this goodbye for now my dears.