Ch 5: Its only the beginning(edited)

.....

Sorry about my absence anyway this chapter is 3101 words bye I love you all.

Its here not only that buy im worried for my brother we are here wistarea trees surrounding everything to keep the in or keep then out my brother was being a little weirdo... "Hello everyone..." Thats all I heard before it got tuned out I couldn't care less. "Uh miss? Are you listening? It already started." The one with black hair told me. "You're brother seemed freaked out running into the forest." The one with white hair spoke. "Ah I'm sorry I tuned you guys out it's a habit of mine. I'm so sorry pleas forgive me." I spoke apologeticly and bowed. "No need to bow child. I don't thought everyone already left I only came here to pick up Kanata and Kiriya." (Please Ik this isn't cannon) "please excuse my manners my name is Kagaya Ubuyashi." I nodded and spoke yet again "Y/n Agatsuma pleased to meet you. And what about final selection? Shouldn't I be going now.?" I spoke worried for my brother. "Ah yes, well I suppose I could lend a hand to you and your brother. I take you as the one who desent talk much? Prefers the quiet better...?" I nodded. I guess I'm easy to figure out then...

"Lend me your hands child." I gave him my hands he pulled out a cream and a wistaria pouch.. he gently put cream on. "Thank you Mr. Ubayashi. I owe you one." I bowed yet again. "And I can't take the pouch that's cheating. Many others need this more than me." I shook my hands Infront of me. "Please a gift of my gratitude." What? I haven't done anything for him to repay me.." what do you mean gratitude? I haven't done anything for you or anyone..?" It sounded like a question. "No but I know you have good intentions the future is what I'm repaying for." He paused. "Now hurry my child go into the forest" he walked away with the girls. Someone was accompanied him here and helped him walk back. I sighed an ran into the forest. To my expectations I thought a demon would smell me for sure and try to come at me. They eyed me and walked away pretending not to notice me.

I saw this demon she didn't look so good for sure... She approached me I put my hand on my sword cover along with my hand my handle. Everything was in slow motion she approached me quickly. I unshealed my blade and I used it to my avail. Against a arrow? It seemed as if this demon had a blood demon art with using blood manipulation. I slashed through it. It worked I quickly moved my body at a high speed. Surrounding the demon more than once looks like an illusion. I jumped forward to attack I was blocked and struck down. She had seemed to grow taller and more muscular at the same time.

"Just how many humans have you eaten..." I mumbled she heard me. "18" she laughed macanicly. She spoke again." They all seemed to be women I never tasted a man before. Though I hope you're ready for me to devour you. Marechi!!" Her Medium length of purple hair swayed as a braid was tightly secured with a hair pin that was floral and white. The braid that went around her head and onto her other shoulder. Her kimono was white and pink. The white was the flowers and the pink was the background with darker pink just slightly able to tell. Blood was on some parts of it as if she hated getting blood on her clothing. Her sandals we as usual. Her eye makeup was red and with eyeliner.

"You're fairly pretty what's your name?" She asked. " And I could say the same to you. Y/n Agatsuma. And you?" I kept focused on the battle constant kicks and punches were being thrown and some were delivered as most were blocked. "Samiru?" I froze in my spot. As quick as it came I was almost hit. "Hit a nerve eh?" Her voice was mocking me in a way but sounded apologetic. "You know what? No. And I hope we can soon stop hand fighting your hair is distracting."

It's only right for it to be it's purple Author-chan just dyed hers purple..

Shhhh. Don't tell them

I know I unshealed my sword it's been in my hand as we defflect hand to hand combat moves. I saw a thread