The Start of A New Beginning (Yuri on Ice)

In a small village in the United Kingdom, there lived a young lass ( a little girl )
Named Yuri. When she was born, they had discovered that she had a chronic disease called: Asthma, so therefore, she couldn't do any physical activities whatsoever. The children who lived in their village, stayed away from her, for they thought that her asthma was a contagious disease. She didn't have any friends, nor she didn't want to have any, for she thought that no one would ever be friends with her. She was ashamed of herself, yet she would always be top of her class. One day, a transferee student attended her school, and sat beside her, and ask if she wanted to be friends. Her classmates walked up to them, and told the transferee student to not be friends with a "weird" and "asthmatic" child like her. The transferee student immediately stayed away from her being ashamed that she asked a "weirdo" to be her friend. Yuri ran out of embarrassment, as she was running away from her school she saw a bench, and let all her feelings out. "Why am I like this? Couldn't i just be a normal child like everyone else? Why? Just why?!? "  she shouted. As she wiped her tears, falling from her face, she spotted a nearby ice rink and went close to it. "I wonder how it feels like to skate?" She said to herself. She borrowed some ice skates and started to skate as if she didn't have asthma. As she felt the breeze of the wind gaze upon her, she had forgotten  about all her problems. After that, whenever she was sad, she would always go to nearby ice rinks in her location, and let it all out. After lots of years, she had finally saved up money to adjust her asthma, and luckily the surgery was successful. When she got discharged from the hospital, she realized that after all those years that she felt really ashamed of herself, she figured that she shouldn't, and that she should be proud of herself, for she had gotten so far and during her journey, she had never given up, and she was proud of that.

                                                 -J