𝟐𝟒. see you soon

【 chapter 24, see you soon

THE NEXT MORNING, JACK DIDN'T WANT TO WAKE UP. Because if he did, he would have to leave Vivianne and go home. It's not like he didn't want to go home and see his family, he just didn't want to be anywhere if Vivianne wasn't there.

But Jack did wake up and he tried so hard to go back to sleep but couldn't. He looked at his phone, seeing the time go by and Vivianne hadn't woken up yet.

He didn't want to wake her up but if he did they would have more time together. So he accidentally blast some music that was from TikTok.

Vivianne shot up awake, looking around and she ran a hand through her hair. Jack starts laughing at her, rolling over.

Vivianne glares down at him. He noticed the look on his face and he immediately starts peppering her face in kisses, apologizing over and over again.

"I'm sorry! I just want to spend time with you more." He mumbled, pulling her closer to him by the waist. Vivianne giggles and put her hands on his cheeks to squish them.

"I get it, now are you going to keep kissing my face or are we going to start getting ready to go somewhere?" She questioned, raising a brow. Jack pressed one more kiss on her face.

"Let's just stay in bed a little longer." He mumbled, Vivianne's cheeks heating up as he sat up and moved her so her back was on the bed.

He now towered over her and Vivianne smiled at him nervously. He leaned down, kissing her lips. Vivianne sighs, smiling into the kiss and bringing him closer to her.

Suddenly someone knocked on her door making them pull apart from each other. Both of their heads turn towards the door to see Charlotte and Isabelle giggling.

"Quit eating each others faces and come eat breakfast." Charlotte rolled her eyes, walking away. Isabelle stayed at the door, giggling like a little girl. She wore Chris' hoodie with her hair in low pigtails.

Vivianne grabbed a pillow and threw it at her face. "We'll be right there you stalker." She laughs when Isabelle flips her off and walks away.

Jack and Vivianne both look at each other at the same time before a smirk made its way on Jack's face. "Now, where were we?"

Then they began kissing again.

The couple walked hand in hand on the beach, their feet in the soft sand. They did other stuff but the day was coming to an end and Jack had to leave soon.

They talked about things.

That's what Vivianne loved about their relationship. They weren't always lovey dovey, they just liked each other's presence.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Vivianne mumbled, giving Jack's hand a little squeeze. He noticed that she has been slightly upset all day but tried to cover it up.

"I'm going to miss you more." He replied back, smiling down at her. Vivianne chuckles and she stared into his brown eyes.

She was scared for when he left. She was scared of the distance and the communication. Vivianne had never been in a relationship before and she knew that her heart beat for Jack, if he ever left, it wouldn't beat anymore.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked her, lifting her chin up with his finger. He was concerned, he didn't know what was wrong.

Vivianne sighed, shaking her head. "It's silly."

"No, talk to me."

"I just— what if we don't work out because of the distance? You know this is my first relationship and I don't know how to be a good girlfriend." She explains, tears pricking her eyes.

"That's not going to happen. I promise you." He held out his pinky, and Vivianne laughs at him softly.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm pinky promising!"

"That's so child like." She laughed.

"No it isn't. Now lace your pinky with mine." Vivianne rolled her eyes, finally intertwining their pinkie's together.

Suddenly, Jack bent down and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. Vivianne screamed when he began running towards the water.

"Jack! Don't you dare!" She screamed at him but then he dumped her in the water. She stood up, immediately splashing him.

They both started laughing and it was nothing in the world but them.

Vivianne dunked his head under water and she began running away from him. Jack ran after her. "I'm going to kill you! Come here!"

4 months after Jack left

Vivianne paced around her room, biting her nails. She thought back on the beach where Jack promised they would stay together but it's been 4 months and they were slowly losing communication.

She didn't know what to do.

She didn't know anything except one thing.

She was scared.

Vivianne made the ultimate decision to just end things because of how scared she was so she grabbed her phone and quickly type in what she had to say.

After she sent it, she threw her phone on her bed. She felt tears in her eyes. Why was she doing this if she still loves him?

She didn't know either.

roan speaks!
IM SORRY I NEED THIS TO
HAPPEN FOR ACT 3.

I DEEPY APOLOGIZE.