𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐃𝐲𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐬

What the Lee Twins' relationship is with those close to them....

Lee Dong Wook

Lee Dong Wook

Their Uncle Dongwook is a huge part of the twins' lives. He was initially the only one who supported their dream of becoming idols. He didn't understand why his sister was so against it and kept on trying to convince her while secretly encouraging his niece and nephew endlessly. They love him for this.

Kiara is a huge uncle's girl. He taught her how to be strong and fight for the things she wants. Dongwook has never lied or sugar-coated anything when it comes to the twins. Kiara really respects that about her uncle. She likes to visit him when he's out filming different Kdramas and he's even taught her a thing or two about acting. They have a routine of buying pints of ice cream together and having lazy days at home whenever they have free time between their respective busy schedules.

Blake is very grateful for his uncle's presence in their life too. Dongwook showed him that being true to oneself is more important than being a people pleaser. Despite how busy his uncle is he's always made time for Blake. They spend a lot of quiet time together because Dongwook knows his nephew's personality well. Has a habit of always asking his uncle's advice on anything and everything; from what comeback hair color he should choose to what would a girl like as a first date.

It's a normal sight to see for fans when the famous Kdrama actor Lee Dong Wook shows up at 2Diamond concerts. He's a big supporter of his niece and nephew and loves to remind the world of that. He slips in mentions of their names at interviews and always looks so proud of them.

 He slips in mentions of their names at interviews and always looks so proud of them

Yang Hyukjae

Hyukjae is the twins' personal manager. They were advised not to share a manager but they didn't take that advice. Hyukjae is enough to look after both of them. He's exactly ten years older than them and takes his job deadly seriously. He's in charge of everything they do from music videos to photo shoots to collaborations to world tours and to anything in between. He hates it whenever someone makes the twins uncomfortable. He makes sure when it comes to public events they each have at least two bodyguards at all times.