Gabriel X Reader (Supernatural)

You placed a bag of spaghetti in your cart, hoping you would finish shopping before your boyfriend could beg for candy.

Candy seemed to be Gabriel's second love, after you. The archangel was always eating the stuff.

"[F/N], can we get M&Ms?" You hear his voice as he finds you in the pasta isle. You smile and roll your eyes.

"Okay Gabe." You reply, laughing at the satisfaction on his face. You turn and start walking to the next isle- where you see Gabriel holding a bag of mini Twix bars.

You look at him, giving him the "Are you serious" glare. He gives a charming smile and you can't help but grin.

"I love you, [F/N]." He says, voice as sweet as his addiction.

"I love you too, Gabriel." You reply, finally relenting as he uses his puppy-dog eyes. He places his candy in the cart and looks around at the canned food surrounding you.

"What should I go get?" He asks, shifting from foot to foot. You crack a smile at his trying to be helpful.

"Milk. Make sure it's two per-" you're cut off as he vanishes. "Oh, Gabe." You sigh happily.

"Yes?" You spin around as the angel appears behind you, holding a carton of milk and...

"Do you really need Gobstoppers?" You ask, exasperated. Gabriel walks up to you, grinning wildly, as his places a kiss on your mouth. He wraps his arms around you, you feel his soft lips on yours, and everything feels right in the world.

When you finally pull away, you look at his face lovingly, Gabe gazing happily into your [E/C] eyes.

"You put the Gobstoppers in the cart, didn't you?" You ask, too happy to care.

"Absolutely." Gabriel smiled.