A 1D life for me

There we were. At the concert. They were right in front of me and my best friend Emma. While they were singing back for you , Zayn looked right at me, I saw the instant connection between us, it was strong.

He called us up on stage, I was amazed, So was Emma. I could tell Harry fell in love with Emma the minute we were on stage. Zayn said "hey beautiful, here is some flowers" and Harry said the same to Emma. They handed us each a lovely bouquet of red roses while singing little things to us.

After the concert there was an announcement telling us to go backstage as the boys wanted to see us again. When we walked in through the big backstage doors we saw Zayn and Harry just sitting waiting on us.

"Thank god you are here, I've been craving you for the last whole 5 minutes" said zayn to me. "Same" said Harry. Zayn stared deep into my eyes, I was so happy and completely in the moment. They both asked us if we could go on tour with them. YES!

"Clare,you can sleep in my bed" said Zayn. Harry said the same to Emma. "Meet you two stunners in the tour bus" said Harry. I said okay in an exited voice.

We ran to the tour bus screaming non stop the full way there, we finally arrived on there bus. We went in. I was stunned,amazed,outstanded. I had never seen anything as amazing. We went to the beds that we knew we were sharing with the boys.they were tiny. You would usually find that a bad thing but if I'm in a tiny bed with Zayn then it will be classed as spooning and spooning only leads to one thing... SEX!

We both screamed! Zayn walked in.

"Clare, I missed you so much I can't be away any longer, you are my drug and I am addicted" he grabbed my head and brung it closer and closer to his lips. He started kissing me passionately.

Harry came in, didn't say anything, he went straight to Emma and did the same to her as Zayn did to me.

After the big long kissing session we had, Zayn whispered "I think , I'm in love with you" I smiled, he whispered again "and all your little things" we started kissing again. Witch led to us just lying in his bed cuddling. Same with Emma and Harry, they really looked like they were ment to be together, just as much as me and Zayn were.

The cuddles were amazing but I knew he wanted to do more, he kissed again it was great. He started going on top of me. while I took his trousers off as his shirt was already off.

He went on top of me and ...

The morning after

"Last night was great" Zayn said

I smiled "I agree"

We both started kissing again.

At one point I went through to the kitchen to see Niall,Liam and Louis sitting having breakfast.

"Oh, hey there Clare" said Liam

"Good morning" Niall shouted in his cheery Irish accent.

Louis just waved as he had a mouthful of bacon roll in his mouth.

I went in the fridge and grabbed two carrots, one for me and one for Zayn. I walked back to me and Zayn's room. As I walked past Louis, all I could hear was "CARROTS", I laughed.

I went to check on Emma as I hadn't seen her since last night. I walked in on her and Harry doing some stuff they maybe didn't finish off last night.

It just made me want to go back and see my new boyfriend Zayn and do it with him. So I made my way back to our room after apologising to Emma and her new boyfriend Harry.

I walked in, there he was was lying naked, waiting on me coming back.

I ran up while giggling saying "are we going for round two then ?"