!! Multiplayer Games

Words count: 657
---
Stan: 18
Kyle: 18
----

Kyle POV:
It's 3:30pm, friday. I swear I wasn't more bored before. I was sitting on the coach for 20 minutes straight and I finally found something what I can do - play some games. After searching for 10 minutes for some games - I didnt know why but i wasn't able to find some. Only cool multiplayers. After few moments I came with wonderful idea - let's play some with my boyfriend - Stan! First off the though - called him.

Stan POV:
I was sitting on my bed, scrolling thru tik tok. I've been doing this 3 hours already. Then i saw the notification - Kyle was calling. I picked up quickly. Honestly I was glad that he called me. I missed him really much.

S: Hello, darling! What's up!
K: Dude, I'm bored as shit!! Go to my house and play with me some games.
S: Wo- chillax! You don't need to scream. Give me some time, I'll be here really soon.
K: I hope so, if you wont i'll cut your head off then :3
S: You do.. WHAT?!
K: Just kidding! But seriously, just come over.
S: Okay, okay.. love ya!
K: Love you too!

I changed my clothes into cooler and warmer ones. I brushed my hair then left my house. I got in my car and drove into Kyle's house.

Kyle POV:
I heard knocking, I hoped it was Stan. Stand up from coach and ran into door to open them. Andd yeah! It was Stan!

K: Staaaaaaan!! :D
I hugged him, saw the smile and blush on his face. Dude he looked really nice, he even had the sweater which I really like. It really suits him.
S: Hi, Kyle!
He patted my hair, i didn't have any idea why he liked my hair really much. They were actually ugly as fuck. I told him it many times what i think about them but the didn't gave any shits. It was the most annoying thing which he was doing. Then he came into the house and i locked the door. He sat on the coach.
S: So, which games we are going to play??
K: Well, well! What do you think to play Garfield Kart?
S: Hmm... Okay! Let's do it!
I turned on my PlayStation 4 then picked Garfield Kart. We enjoyed the time. I won one time and he won five times - dude he's too good at games what the fuck...

S: why do you keep losing?
K: LISTEN, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU'RE TOO GOOD AT GAMES!!
He was laughing when i was in pain. I wanted to kick his ass that much he wont remember his name.
K: I SWEAR IF YOU WONT STOP WINNING I WI-
I was cut off. It was Stan, he was kissing me. Weirdly he knows how to chill me really quick.
S: I love you too, babe. :)
K: Fuck you, i hate you...
S: No you don't, let's play once again, okay??
K: Fine, slut.

Stan POV:
Well, I decided to let Kyle won second time. I really appraciated to see him happy. His smile was adorable, suited his pretty green eyes. To be honest I would do anything to see this perfect smile, letting him win was one of those things. I looked on the screen and Kyle won. I saw him being happy, his smile. It was a candy for my eyes!
K: L BOZOOO!! I WON, I WON, I WON, I WOOOOONNN!!~~
S: NOOOOO, FUCK THIS SHIT!
He was laughing, i loved his laugh too. Music for my eyes, definitely. We checked the time - it was 8pm.

S: Well, it's 8pm - should i go hom-
K: NO. you stay here :3
Well, Kyle was intimidating sometimes but i got used to it. I still loved him so much.
We spent hours of talking with each other about stuff and watching some movies, it tuned 12pm. We decided that I'll stay for a night.

---

A mailbox for requests!!

P.S.: i hope that you liked it! it's the 1st thing which i ever write so please be respectful :D