Healing Wounds.. (Chapter 3)

Exe And Fleetway were just taking a walk, chatting about what they like to do their family etc.

Fleetway did most of the talking where Exe would just listen since he's more of a listener. Fleetway asked a question that made Exe..Somewhat sad.

Fleetway: "Have you ever met your mother? "
Exe:" Oh my mother?, Um...I never had one."
Exe looked away kind of embarrassed and Sad.
Fleetway:"Oh...Im sorry to hear that, does your father talk about her?
Exe:"No ..."

Exe looked away as he realized his eyes was tearing up and his fists were somewhat clenching.
Fleetway turned Exe's Face to him and looked into his eyes, he wiped his tears and smiled, hugging him at the same time.

Fleetway:"Hey! hey!, I didnt mean to make you cry im sorry..!
Exe nodded wiping his tears.

Exe:"I k-know..Its just that i feel like i never got the experience of having a mother, and that yo-your gonna judge me for not having one"

Exe sniffled, while at the same time kinda feeling stupid for crying for something like this. He wiped his tears that kept on coming. And eventually they both decided to go home.

When they both got home it was like 3-4pm, something around that time. Exe went up to his room plopping on his bed thinking about the question fleetway asked, he felt like he want to cry again so he..Went up to the bathroom got a knife..And started to cut himself, he didnt really have a reaction to the sharp blade piercing his skin since he used to do this all the time as a kid.

                       FLASHBACK
Exe's Dad was arguing with him (Lord X)

Exe felt Hot, angry tears fill his eyes, while his father told him how he never wanted him and how much of a disappointment he is to the family, his siblings just watched as they were 1-2 at the time and couldnt speak and just watched and cried.
Lord X never treated Exe like his son, he always told him to "dont eat so much" and "If you dont become The next ruler, ur out"
So Exe was extremely scared of his father, his father cut him, beat him,starved him, and other worst things.

                  END OF FLASHBACK

Exe looked at the blood that gushed out of the wound on his arm, and dripped onto the floor, he just looked at the blood,remembering how his father thought of him and how he was a disappointment..

END OF CHAPTER 454 WORDS YAYY!