A bad first impression

The night was still young. It seemed like finding somewhere or someone was impossible at this point. He was tired and cold, his adrenaline from earlier was starting to fade. If he wanted to survive the night he needed to find some kind of food source. Where the hell was he supposed to find food? He didn't know what was poisonous or safe. He wasn't willing to take that risk but if he had to he would.

His eyes looked extremely tired and his body seemed to do nothing but tense at the slightest noise he heard. If he ran into a wolf or bear he would definitely not have enough energy to run away or fight back.

Unfortunately for him his luck just got worse. He took a step forwards and suddenly his whole body turned upside down and he was hanging from a tree. He yelped surprised at this sudden motion but quickly shut the hell up so his dumbass wouldn't attract some kind of wild animal that would rip him to shreds.

His blood rushed to his head as he hung from the thick rope almost as if he were a dead body. His ankle turned red as the rope rubbed on it. He sighed and attempted to lift his upper body together the rope off but quickly stopped when he heard the click of a gun.

His eyes widened as he let his body back down just to stare at a man. He was around his age but he seemed unhappy with his catch of the day. They stared at eachother before the man spoke. "Why are you all the way out here in the middle of the night stranger?" His words were rough and demanding. The gun he held was being firmly gripped and it seemed like he was a word away from being shot in the head. He opened his mouth to answer but nothing came out. Had he forgotten how to talk or was he just speechless? He honestly didn't know himself but the weapon being pointed at his temple motivated him enough to shake his head. "Can you speak? I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't understand me either." He sighed and relaxed a bit but he still pointed the gun at him. The man currently hanging from a rope looked at him desperately before looking at the rope and back at him. "What makes you think I'd trust you enough to let you go?" He stared at him before giving him an 'Are you being fr right now?' face and then looked at himself. "Alright you smart ass I'll get you down but you're coming with me." He nodded before letting his body go limp. The armed man pointed his gun at the rope and shot it. Unfortunately for the other he landed roughly on his back making him grunt in pain as he collided with the floor. "Get up and follow me, I won't ask again" He glared at him before standing up and following him deeper into the woods.

=======================================

510 words. NEW CHARACTER???? Will this mysterious man help him find shelter or will he turn on him and try to kill him? Who the hell knows just read and find out