𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔒𝔫𝔢 𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔇𝔞𝔶

That One Faithful Day that changed my view on Human-borns forever.

My name is Ike Eveland, the third born son of TCB, and now is forever know as the Father of Dragon Gods. 

But, that is moving to quickly, lets start how my entire life was ripped right under me, and my House being put into shame.

It was an early, spring, morning with morning fog, that the imperial guards could barely see past their footings. The messenger was talking to the head of the imperial guard, so she was busy. So, to the G'man'n's this was a perfect time to strike.

Cannonballs were launched into the main city walls. The citizens started going into absolute panic. The imperial guards, looked around frantically then saw the G'man'n's brutes, running holding their battle axes, swords, and spears.

''INFORM THE MAJESTY IMMEDIANTLY!'' The Head imperial guardess said to the messenger. The messenger nodded, and scurried off towards the castle. 

I woke to the sounds of bounding on my door. I lifted my head from my blue, silken, pillow. I raised off my bedstead, and placed on my frames and walked to entryway into my chambers.

What was outside shocked me: it was my eldest brother Izuru, and my second oldest sister sShin. 

''どうしたの、お母さんが何かしたの?'' I asked a stupid question, knowing that wasn't the real answer. 

(Tran: What's going on, did mother do something?)

''誰かが城を脅している、着替えなさい、すぐに出発しなければなりません!'' Shin walked into my chambers and shuffled through my bureau.

(Tran: Someone has threatened the castle, get changed, we need to leave immediately!)

 I glanced at Izuru.

''それは本当ですか、イズル?I asked, looking at my eldest kin.

(Tran: Is this true, Izuru?)

''はい、シンの言う通りです、私たちは今すぐ出発しなければなりません。'' Izuru explained to me.

(Tran: Yes, and Shin is right, we have to leave, now.)

Then, a cannonball met the side of the closet tower next to my room. All three of us shouted in fear and protected our heads. It was a horrifying experience, but things kept getting worst and worst after I placed my garments on, and my boots on.

All three of us, skedaddled down the steep stone stairs, down from my chambers. The castle kept taking hits from the G'man'n's. Shin squealed, but kept pushing forward and tried her hardest trying not to trip over the steep steps.

Izuru jogged out from the staircase, then another cannonball caused him to tumbled toward the floor. I ran to him and held out an hand for him. He latched onto my hand, as I lifted him from the marble flooring. 

Shin scurried to us.

''両陛下!'' A guard came to us.

(Tran: Your majesties!)

''一緒に来てください、時間があまりありません。'' The guard, grasped my and my brothers shoulders.

(Tran: Come with me, we don't have much time.)

''私たちのお母さんはどうですか?'' Shin asked a little fearful.

(Tran: What about our mom?)

''女王陛下は隣国で私たちに会うでしょうが、私たちは今すぐ出発しなければなりません!'' The guard urged, as the castle was hit by another cannonball. I shouted and started going toward, the secret escape hatch.