𝔐𝔶 ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔫

It was dusk and we were good ways away from Creramore Kingdom, but not anywhere closer to Cokkuris Kingdom.

I was be guided by the Head of the Imperial Guard, and her guards. Anita rode beside me on her deep brown, steed. As I rode upon my horse, as I looked up towards the skies. I thought of the gifts of dragons gods, I wondered what kinds of gifts they were.

The Head of the Imperial guards stopped and so did the others. 

''We'll rest here for now,'' The Head told the guards, as she jumped off her horse. The guards agreed, one grabbed my horse's rein and led me over to an tree. He tied up the reins and helped me down from my horse.

''Much obliged, General,'' I smiled at the male. He bowed his head a little, then scurried off to do his duties. Anita walked over to me with a slight smile. 

''I saw a fresh water pond, would you like for me to get bathing supplies?'' Anita asked me. I exhaled and nodded.

''That sounds heavenly right now,'' I wiped my frames. ''Yes, I would like for you to get the bathing supplies,'' I agreed with her. Anita bowed a little and walked away from me. My one eared companion, trotted over to me and barked at me. 

I grinned a little, and picked him up. I made kisses noises, as his tail wagged happily. Shin's cat rounded my legs, and Izuru's cat also came to me as well. My cat died when I was young because an infection. 

I glanced down at them both knowing that they both might saw what happened to them. I inhaled and sat down my companion.

''Your majesty!'' Anita called for me. I peeked over my shoulder, turned and ran to Anita. Anita had to hold onto her skirt, but she walked with me.

Anita dumped the cold, fresh, pond water over my head. I gagged a little and spat out some water.

''My apologies, your highness,'' Anita excused herself. She was in her white under dress.

''You are quite fine, Anita,'' I snickered a little. She giggled a little, and started washing my hair as she hummed. Her humming relaxed me, but it almost reminded me of Shin's voice. 

I remember when Shin use to hum to me and Izuru, since we both couldn't sleep good. Her humming got better each year, though I never admitted that to her. I sighed a little, as I wiped my eyes. 

''My lord, I can tell you feel responsible for your kins death,'' Anita whispered a little. I shallowed a little, and caught a glimpse of Anita's face. 

There was clear empathy in her eyes, I felt horrible.

''You couldn't  have saved them even if you could they would still be gone,'' Anita explained, scrubbing my back. I winced a little at the thought, and shallowed my words.

''Trust me, I tried to save my blood sister it ended terribly,'' Anita shook her head, as she dumped more water on my back. 

''Has anyone told you have an heart of angel, Anita,'' I smiled back at her. She scoffed and laughed a little. 

''No, sire no one has ever said that to me,'' Anita admitted, while rubbing my shoulders. I chuckled a bit, and caressed the sapphire amulet, with silver chain that was a gift for me, from my mother.

Anita dumped some water on me, and wiped her hands off. 

''You're all cleaned, my lord,'' Anita informed me, as she closed her eyes for me to emerge from the pond. I pulled myself out, and started drying myself with my towel. And my mind went towards the 'Gifts of Dragons'.

''Anita,'' I started, grabbing my fresh undergarments. 

''Yes, my lord?'' Anita asked, her eyes still firmly shut. I placed on my trousers, and buckled my belt.