Chapter 13. Nightmares

Chapter 13.
Nightmare

Warnings :
Slightly sexual content..?
Animal cruelty..?
Cursing
Smoking
Abuse.

Henry was sleeping right next to Patrick, the two had fallen asleep sitting next to each other. They were talking sitting on Patricks bed, sitting next to each other they were talking and had fallen asleep.

Henry woke up, but he didn't really wake up, it was like he was waking up in a dream and not in the real world. Henry was at an dark place. It was like a black room and nothing else. Henry was getting a weird feeling, he started to feel nervous, anxious, and scared. Henry then heard a laugh, it was a historical laugh, Henry jumped in fear looking around the laughing was echoing. Henry closed his eyes shut, Henry wondered if it was it again. The clown. Henry opened his eyes and just like the car incident when he had opened his eyes last time, there was that clown and again there was the clown.. Henry couldn't speak, but somehow he managed to stutter out "W-why the fuck are you..?" The clown looked at him with a creepy smile "Why, I'm Pennywise, the dancing clown! I have balloons. Would you like a balloon? They can make you float!" The clown said laughing, a maniac, startling, loud laughing. Henry didn't say anything and watched in fear "You'll float too! You'll float too! YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!" the clown said repeatably, Henry could hear little kids voice's saying you'll float too also. All of a sudden Henry woke up it was blue outside and the sun was coming up, Henry looked over at the clock 6:08 AM. Patrick was staring at Henry amused.

Henry noticed Patrick staring at him with this amused facial expression. "The fuck are you staring at?" Henry said aggressively. Patrick smirked "Oh, you were just tossing and turning in your sleep... And you were talking in your sleep.." "Well.. I was having a nightmare.." "Oh? What kind of nightmare?" "I...I saw that clown again.." Patrick stared at him not saying much, Patrick sighed"So.. what happened into the dream?"

After Henry explained the dream Patrick was sort of concerned, eh not really with Patrick being Patrick. It was now 6:23. The two boys had began to get ready.. Well, only Patrick really since Henry didn't bring extra clothes.  Patrick's parents were still sleeping they usually woke up at 8:30 and would make breakfast for Patrick, half of the time he never really ate it. So sometimes Patrick's mom wouldn't even make breakfast for him. Same thing with dinner, like last night he didn't eat. He wasn't insecure about his body or anything like that, he just wasn't that hungry. He's a picky eater too.. so sometimes he makes his own food when he isn't pleased by the food his mom makes him. The boys decided to go out for a while.

The boys were walking around the town. They decided to go into the forest again (like the dumbasses they are🤗❤️) Henry was smoking a cigarette. "Can I use your lighter for a second Patrick?" Henry asked "Sure" Patrick said in a low voice and handed it to him, Henry lit his cigarette and gave it back to Patrick "No thank you?" He said mockingly  Henry looked up at him "Shut the fuck up" Patrick laughed. Patrick then stopped laughing and looked over to his right and saw a Lizard, the lizard was on a big piece of stone. It was like a tan color. Henry noticed Patrick looking at the lizard, Henry got a little uncomfortable because he knew what he was thinking (meanwhile Henry tried to shoot a damn cat💀)  Patrick glanced at Henry then back to the lizard. And formed a creepy smile, and licked his lips. He then began to slowly move towards the lizard and he was now only a foot away, surprisingly the lizard didn't move. Henry grew more uncomfortable. Patrick then quickly reached out and grabbed the lizard
T

he lizard was trying to escape, it was wiggling in his hand, Patrick then moved his other hand into his pocket grabbing his pocket knife. Patrick held out the lizard and with his other hand he poked his knife at the lizards neck. He then finally actually drag his knife into the lizards neck and there was some blood coming from the lizards neck, Patrick dropped the lizard on its back. The lizard was bleeding, it was dead in lest than a few seconds. Then he grabbed a stick and poked at its body again. The lizards stomach was empty and squishy. Patrick then grabbed a rock and smashed it. Henry was just smoking while watching uncomfortable.

Patrick then walked over to Henry, Patrick then reached out is hand towards the hand Henry was holding the cigarette. Henry then handed Patrick the cigarette. Patrick began to start smoking the cigarette. "Enjoyed the show..?" Patrick asked while again he formed his creepy smile Henry didn't say anything and just started at him disgusted "Did any of the lizards blood get on you?" "No, but it almost did so I dropped it, but I wouldn't of minded if it did get on my hands." "Of course you wouldn't mind" they were standing right next to each other, Henry was staring ahead of him. Patrick thought of something dick to do, to see if Henry would get mad at him. Patrick then slowly moved his hand down towards Henry's thigh, Henry didn't noticed since he was looking forward, but he did notice when he suddenly felt Patrick's hand on his thigh. He quickly looked at Patrick and stared angrily at him, he then punched Patrick right in his nose. Patrick stopped touching Henry's thigh and held his nose for a bit. 
It didn't really hurt Patrick since he was now used to being punched by Henry. Patrick then smiled while looking at Henry again amused by Henry's reaction. Patrick chuckles to himself "Shut that fuck up Hockstetter.. I'm leaving now" Henry said "How come~? You liked it last time..~" Patrick said in a low husky voice. "Just shut up! Leave me alone too..!" Henry yelled out. He then began to walk off but of course Patrick followed.

End of chapter 13.
Word count:
1054