chapter 4.

Hans pov:

I went to my room and laid in bed regretting lashing out like that. now everyone's going to suspicious about it! Fuck han your dumb i said to myself while hitting my head. You don't like him. Not him you can't like him!. I hit myself again on my head. he's your brothers best fucking friend!! I laid in bed and groaned

han: UGHH!!! WHY WHY WHY DO I HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS?! HES YOUR BROTHERS FRIEND HAN WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!.

I said yelling into a pillow, that's when I got up to my mirror that was on my wall just looked at myself.

han: even if you could like him and date him, he wouldn't want you. Your ugly. Stupid. Fat. Just disgusting.

After I finished saying that chan peeked his head in my room

chan: hannie, do you still wanna come with us to the cafe?

I froze then looked at him trying to hide my tears.

han: yes. I just have to get ready. You guys go first I'll catch up right now.

chan: alright hannie see you in a little

i just nodded and he left, after a few minutes I heard everyone leave and I just broke down. i fell to the ground. Punching my stomach wishing i didn't have all these rolls. Wishing i was more fit. Wishing i didn't have fat cheeks. Wishing i didn't look how I looked. My mom was right. I'm an ugly chubby boy and nobodys ever going to love me. I sat there crying for about 30 minutes. then I remembered about the cafe and pulled myself together, i got an oversized hoodie and put it on along with some baggy sweatpants. Not wanting to wear anything short like a skirt or something. I wasn't up for it. After I got ready i grabbed a bucket hat and left the house walking to the cafe.

end of Hans pov.

3rd person.

Han walked to the cafe felix had said and when he got there nobody was there? He was confused so he pulled his phone out and texted chan

                               *channie 💗*

hannie 🌟: chan hyung where are you guys? I'm here
                                                 read at 11:58 am.
hannie 🌟: ??? Why u leaving me on read that's not funny bro?    
                                                  read at 12:01 pm.
hannie 🌟: fuck you guys.
                                                  read at 12:22 pm.

Han couldn't believe he just got blew off by his own friends and brothers??  He decided to go home and drink his feelings away since he didn't know what else to do. Han left the cafe and walked home. After 30 minutes he got home and nobody was there. Han walked to the kitchen and grabbed 3 beers then went to his room.  When he got in there he connected to a speaker and started playing music loudly while drinking.

-time skip because I'm lazy-

after about 40 minutes han finished two beers and was drunk. Han never drinks that's why he got really drunk off 2 beers. he was in his room crying while blasting music while also finishing the last beer.

Minhos pov-

after everyone decided to ditch the cafe and literally not tell han about it and go to the mall i got pretty mad and went my separate way to the pet store to look at some cats, after an hour or two of just looking at cats I got bored and left back to chans house, I took a bus and walked the rest of the way home. When I got home i opened the door and heard someone playing loud sad music, i followed the music and it led me to hans room. I knocked on the door.