What A Way To Party

Everything was flashing different colors, and the music was blasting in the background. The building was shaking from the bass, and I could feel the heat of the other people dancing around me. It was an amazing fucking feeling.

I've never felt so damn free. It was exilerating. A girl stand infront of me was grinning, I had no clue who she was but who the fuck cares. She was hot and damn was dancing with her fun. Next thing I knew she was gone and it was on to the next girl.

She leaned into me, putting her hands on my chest. Okay, I could work with this, but she seemed tense. I'm sure I could help her with that, as long as she sticks around.

She mentions something about a friend and some creepy guy. It's not what I was hoping for, but it's still just as fun.

Next thing I know, we're off to find the two. We find em and sure enough, creepy dude is still bothering the lady. "Hey dude, how about you leave the pretty little lady alone," I say while placing a firm hand on his shoulder. He grunts in annoyance, only glancing over his shoulder to look at me for a second before redirecting his attention back to the woman. "Fuck off you dumb bitch, can't cha see I'm busy." Oh, it was so on.

With a smile a spin him around and before even a word can be spoken I punch him square in the mouth knocking him to the ground. God, that felt great, I shake out my shoulders and put my fists up, grinning. It's been a while since I've gotten into a fight.

He gets up and tackles me. The ugly fuck isn't ontop of me for more than a second, sure he isn't with any girl.

I'm probably saving some poor girl a whole 2 seconds of her night by beating the shit out of this pig of a man.

I flip him over, landing him on his back. The air gets knocked from his lungs while I quickly get back on my feet. In one foul swoop, I grab him by the collar and throw him over the countertop.

It's quiet for a minute, and when the bastard doesn't get back up, the music only gets louder while other people start cheering. Now that was a fucking great way to start my night.

Inspiring Song: