FIRST DAY Of NEW SCHOOL

So here is a girl who is sleeping and see a beautifull  dream and a small smile come on her face and at that time her alarm rang and she got stirred in sleep  and off the alarm and suddenly she realize that today is her first of her new school .and the girl is noneother than NAIRA .

           Naira - oh god! aaj toh mere school ka first day h or  agr aaj main late ho gyi toh mera first impression hi khrab ho jayega  bcoz first impression is a last impression . Hlo iam Naira   NAIRA SINGHANIA  i am in 10 standard and today is my first day of new school recently we shifted in t  DELHI.   due to my father's businesss .we are from rajasthan . I really miss my friends .i am nervous for my school's first day how it be. chlo baaki baatein baad m pehle jldi se shower leleti hu nhi toh late ho jaungi .

Akshara -naira jaldi aao breakfast kr lo nhi to first day hi late ho jaogi .

Naira - aayi mumma in front of god idol plzz bhagwan aaj mere school ka day accha jaye .

at breakfast table she wish everyone  goodmorning 

Naitik - good morning princess so. ready ho apne school ke liye ?

Naira - yes  papa  but  main bohot nervous hoon apne purane or school ko miss bhi kr rhi hu

Naksh -Don't worry 007  u will rock  and all the very best 

her school bus come and she say bye to everyone and everyone wish her good luck for her school