4

It's been months since the wedding and so far, we are following our agreement. I am living alone in the house that was supposed to be for the two of us but some of Jake's items were there to make our parents believe we are at least interacting.

His items were also in our house in case there are things such as sudden visits. I can just pretend that Jake had to stay in his dorm for a schedule. I can lie pretty easily when it comes to that.

I accepted an offer from YG to act in a drama. There will be a meeting later with the casts and director. I will act and not going to lie I am pretty excited. I yelled when I found out it will be the season four of romantic doctor. It is one of my favorite kdramas of all times. I have been waiting for years to finally be able to have another season, not knowing I will act in it someday.

I am very excited to meet Ahn Hyoseop and Lee Sungkyung. I am really their fan. I met Minjae and Sungkyung a lot of times already since they are under YG. I parked my car and entered the building. "Good morning, Jieun!" our CEO greeted me as I entered the conference room. 

I stared around the room, and I saw only the director and scriptwriter. And to my surprise, Bang PD is also here. I bowed as greeting and sat down. "Hello." 

Questions filled my head.

Why would Bighit's founder be here in YG? He doesn't really have any business going here. Or so I thought.

"This is Jieun. May I ask who will be her first ever leading man?" Our CEO asked. 

"Hwang Minhyun." Bang PD answered without hesitation.

My eyes widened. I was a big fan of him when his group was still active. He was fairly attractive and handsome, anyways. Not to add the fact that he was also extremely talented. I was starting to look forward to the project even more.

"We will have to continue our meeting at Hybe."

Why did they even begin a meeting here when we'll still end up in Hybe?

Not that I hate the company, I just hate the thought of meeting my beloved husband and interacting with him. We have established not to interact as much as possible, but it seems as if the world doesn't listen to my wishes and still found a way to make us interact.

So, we did. I had to drive my car towards Hybe. It is no secret that Jungkook and I are siblings. We have done as many collaborations as we could count. Until these days, they were still brands that kept on contacting the two of us for endorsement and photoshoots. We politely declined when we decided we were done with seeing each other every other week.

Joys of having a sibling.

We parked our vehicles and entered the building. It took nearly thirty minutes just to get pass the security even if Bang-PD was with us. I've been here but it was before Jake and I got engaged. I have quite a lot of friends in the industry that it would not be suspicious that I visited Hybe if ever someone managed to sneak a photo and release it to the public eye. That thought still doesn't calm me down.

What if we do end up meeting today?

I want to bang my head against the wall.

We entered another room. It's more like a hall. I just got confused when I saw all the boy groups in Hybe. Well, maybe not all. Some of the groups in Hybe. Jake and my brother were also in the room. 

For some reasons I kept touching the wedding ring in my finger. 

Jake's face was unreadable. I couldn't really see whether he was happy or angry to see me. I bet it was the latter.

We sat down on a gigantic table which managed to fit all of us. "Hwang Minhyun. Please sit down next to Jieun." The director instructed. He nodded before standing up and sitting down next to me. 

"Woah the two of them look so good together." We turned to Beomgyu before we all laughed.

Trust at him to make the atmosphere less akward and light.

"I know right? Jieun went viral for complementing Minhyun while watching alchemy of souls." The scriptwriter said. 

"Pairing the two of you is the best decision." Bang-PD commented.

I got confused when they called another artist. "Heeseung, do you want to have your acting debut?" Bang-PD asked. He got flustered and his eyes widened which was very cute. 

"Me?" He stuttered and Bang-PD nodded. 

"Well, the title is romantic doctor, but we only focused on surgeries so far." The scriptwriter joked and we laughed. It's not every day you see a writer judging their own creation.

He instructed Heeseung to sit next to me and now I am in the middle of Minhyun and Heeseung. "Minhyun and Jieun will be one of the couples while Heeseung will be part of the love triangle." He explained.

"Woah..." We all nodded in understanding.

Silence filled us as me and some of the actors were looking at the contract. Well, that was until my beloved brother decided to break it.

"So, which one of them will my sister kiss?" 

"Jeon Jungkook you piece of-"

They all laughed before Sungkyung covered my mouth. "Oh? Unnie!" I got up and greeted her. Most of the casts were now present. 

"Jungkook you really love to tease your sister." Jimin commented.

"To answer your question, it may or may not be the two of them." 

Everyone yelled in anticipation. "Heeseung hyung this is such a dream come true!" Sunghoon teased. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Sunghoon don't-"

"Heeseung hyung said you're his ideal type!"

We all got startled when Jake suddenly coughed on his drink.

"Calm down mister." Jungkook laughed.

A/N:

Hello!

Someone's a little jealous HAHAHAHH:D

Please vote and comment what you think!!

a/n: editing this is so difficult TT. I want to give past me a piece of mind for not noticing how many errors this book has.