𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: HOME ALONE

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲,
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞,
" 𝐮𝐠𝐡..... 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝.." 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, " 𝐡𝐦... 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞..." 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐦𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫,
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 " 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤! 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡! 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮!

𝐁𝐲- 𝐝𝐚𝐝"

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤,
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝
" 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐀𝐃!"
But since her dad was all the way down the mountain, he couldn't hear her shout.

The girl sighs of lonelyness and heads inside the cottage.

She sits on the couch and lays there out of bordem.
" ugh... I wish there was better wifi here...!" she said looking at the screen on her phone, she sighs again. and places her phone on the coffee table in front of her.
She looks up at the ceiling wonder what
Is the meaning of life since she was so bored.
Then she hears a tapping noice on the window,
She sits up confused, " who could be tapping on the window..? I don't think anyone would live up here... right..?" She questioned in her mind as she gets closer to the window.
She thinks for a little bit before swinging the curtains open.
As she looks out the window, she doesn't see anyone or anything.

" hm... strange..." she said closing back the curtains, then her stomach grumbles in hunger.

" welp... I guess I'll eat something..." she said, walking to the fridge and opening it.
She sees some food her father made : like pasta, ravioli with chip crackers,
Homemade hamburgers, mashed potatoes with gravy, and more.

She looks at the food for a little bit before taking the pasta out of the fridge.
She places the cold pasta and opens it,
Inside were the basic ingredients to make pasta like tomato sauce, the pasta noodles and toppings.
She scoops out a quarter of the pasta and puts it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes before putting the rest inside the fridge again.

She sits down as she watches the pasta spin in the microwave.

She sighs again for the idk 4th, 5th, 6th time?
And looks around the room.
She feels so bored since her father was her only company in this cottage.
Then the microwave beeps, " oh it's done..? Gosh... I've must have been too bored that I forgot time..!" She giggled as she took the hot warm pasta out of the microwave and started to eat it. She comes out of the cottage to looks at the mountain as she eats.
She sighs as she looks at the mountain with clouds going though, then she goes a mile away from the edge and looks at the beautiful sunset.
"Ah... such a pretty sunset..." she said to herself looking at the moon rising.

"Welp time for me to go inside...." She sighed as she heads into the cottage while putting the empty dish in the sink and heads upstairs.

She goes into her bedroom and grabs some pjs something like this:

And heads into her bathroom to take a bath.
When she finishes, she brushes her teeth and heads to her bed to look at the moon before going to sleep really cozy.