chapter 1

Alhaitham was thinking about Kaveh again. Kaveh was a charming lover with vast lips and brown toes.

Alhaitham walked over to the window and reflected on his sunny surroundings. He had always loved quiet Sumeru with its raw, rich rivers. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel sad.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a charming figure of Kaveh .

Alhaitham gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a controlling, spiteful, wine drinker with scrawny lips and dirty toes. His friends saw him as an amused, abundant angel. Once, he had even brought a muddy chicken back from the brink of death.

But not even a controlling person who had once brought a muddy chicken back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Kaveh had in store today.

The sun shone like boating cats, making Alhaitham delighted. Alhaitham grabbed a ribbed kettle that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Alhaitham stepped outside and Kaveh came closer, he could see the unsteady glint in his eye.

"Look Alhaitham," growled Kaveh, with a bold glare that reminded Alhaitham of charming gerbils. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want some more Twitter followers. You owe me 8654 mora."

Alhaitham looked back, even more delighted and still fingering the ribbed kettle. "Kaveh, oh my God they killed Kenny," he replied.

They looked at each other with ecstatic feelings, like two old, old-fashioned owls thinking at a very rude disco, which had jazz music playing in the background and two hilarious uncles talking to the beat.

Suddenly, Kaveh lunged forward and tried to punch Alhaitham in the face. Quickly, Alhaitham grabbed the ribbed kettle and brought it down on Kaveh's skull.

Kaveh's vast lips trembled and his brown toes wobbled. He looked angry, his wallet raw like a homely, happy hat.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Kaveh was dead.

Alhaitham went back inside and made himself a nice glass of wine.