CHAPTER 1. RUN?

You cleared your throat as you waited for your maids to bring you more rice cakes and tea while you read in your study chamber. that is decorated in gold plated materials...

As you wait you flipped through the pages of your book

Gosh.. what is taking them so long?... seriously?.. you arched your eyebrow as you read your book in frustration since your stressed about the royal laws your rereading while your throat is getting dry from waiting for your maids to bring you another round of tea and snacks...

What is taking them so long?! you groaned as you wondered in your brain.. you stood up as you fixed your dress from sitting on your chair for hours..

you walked towards your window across your room to check what's going on out of your room..

What?.. the hell?..

You arched your brow as you pulled away your curtains aggressively to see clearly through the window..

What?! this can't be?!!

You look at the beast looking humans climb through the gates of the palace carrying different weapons such as bows? swords? and you even saw disfigured looking humans? no.. no... they are not humans.. they are too pale and have pointy teeth. plus they have pointy teeth that even runs through their cheek..

OH MY LORD! you covered your widened mouth as you look in despair through your window.

this.. this can't be! what? those.. those are not real you chuckled no.. no..

suddenly you were startled by your younger brother.. your twin..

"SISTER! BE CAREFUL!" your brother then rushed towards you to push you away

you were to startled to talk it happened so suddenly.. you two are now laying at your back on the floor while you feel a sharp pain on the back of your head from the impact.. you then saw an arrow pierced through the window you were looking through 5 seconds ago shattered by a burning arrow shooting through the glass as you protected your brother by wrapping your arms around his head

"GUARDS!" you heard manly shouts in a commanding tone. you just licked your lips from tiredness since you haven't slept from studying different laws in your western country.. you just breathed and now you can feel yourself bouncing slightly in your royal carriage..

you freaked out.. this never had happened before.. You are disciplined by your father about the monsters you saw earlier was never true.. they never existed... your father used to scold you about those monsters since you always spot them in books and tales you read as a child.. "H-hey sister! are you okay?" your brother looked at you with wide eyes.. "you haven't opened your eyes since that incident.." you brother then rubbed his nose as he continues to place his ice pack on his head..

"me? y-yes! you are the one who is not okay!" you insisted as you try to wipe away the dried blood on your little brothers badge on his chest since it is mandatory to keep it clean.. "look im okay!" your brother chuckled by your reaction "No! what the hell! come one." you insisted as you tilted your head looking at your brother "fine.." you calmed down as you saw your brother looking at you startled