𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ♥︎ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐
𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

LOOKING AT HER STOMACH, Sam tilts her head as she runs her fingers along her skin, pulling against it. She bites her cheek as she turns to the side. She lets out a sigh as she grimaces, sucking in for a moment to make herself appear skinnier. Steve had walked down the hall, heading towards the bathroom where he knew Sam was doing her hair. As he goes to knock, the door already being open, he notices the girl analyzing her body closely. Steve furrows his eyebrows as he didn't understand why she was doing it.

"Hey." Steve's voice cuts through her thoughts. Sam glances over at him, catching the concern in his eyes. She puts her shirt down, turning towards him. "You okay?" He asks her and she only puts a smile on her face.

"Yeah." She replies before clearing her throat, walking out of the bathroom. Grabbing her bag, she puts it on her shoulder.

"Are you ready?" Steve asks and she nods her head.

"Did you wanna take a shower?" Sam questions and Steve shrugs his shoulders.

"I have to go home and change anyways." He points out, knowing it would just be easier to do it at his house. Sam nods before they head down the hall. Dustin was sat on the couch, looking over at them.

"Sleep beauty is awake." Dustin states and Sam rolls her eyes, flipping him off.

"Shut up, dork." Sam retorts and Dustin only laughs, holding up his fingers.

"Hey, how many fingers am I holding up?"

"Four and you look like a real dumbass." Sam snaps at him, not in the mood for his antics. Dustin smiles as he looks back at his bag.

"Sweetheart you didn't drive home last night, did you?" Her mom asks as she moves out of the kitchen. She had noticed the car in the driveway but Dustin told her the girl was drunk.

"No, Steve drove me." Sam says as she gestures to the man beside her.

"Well, thank you. You seem like a sweet boy." Her mom states and Sam instantly groans as she glared at her mom. Steve just puts on a polite smile, bringing his eyes down to his feet.

"Mom."

"What?" She says with a smile on her lips and Sam just sighs.