Penelope Hale

Penelople Hale, shes pangender and bisexual. She also uses she/they pronouns. 

Backstory, Trigger warning for abuse and voilence in general

(all this lore was written about 6 months ago) Ever since Penelope was born her parents have been questioning if she was the result of an affair. Her eye colors weren't the colors of anybody in her family, same with her hair colors. Her parents decide 2 get her a dna test when she was 5 just 2 confirm she wasn't the result of an affair. She was. After that, her parents kept arguing and arguing for months and months until her dad decided it was enough and that he was getting a divorce when Penelope was 8. After that day her mom kept beating her until she bled, out of stress and sadness because her mom said it was "All her fault" for the divorce. She had nobody 2 go 2 for help. Sometimes, when family members did come over, she wouldn't be able 2 say anything about it happening. Always she was just called 'clumsy'. She always had 2 cover up most of her body because it was covered in bruises and scars. It all stopped when she turned 15, her mom got into a fatal car accident. She ended up in the hospital for a few days. Penelope's mom got paralyzed from the neck down. Ever since that, Penelope's aunt has been living with them so she could take care of her mom. Ever since that the abuse has stopped. Ever since it stopped she's just been living her life.