part 5

Going to the school became hard for me. Every time i would see jennie, I would become hard as rock and couldn't help it unless I rub it off. And ig it would be the same for her. She would visit the bathroom frequently:)
I had to forget that I had sex with her and she's my teacher now. One day she was sitting free in her cabin. I thought of this as a chance to go and talk to her. I approached her " jennie, I wante-" she cut me in between "I'm not jennie, I'm your teacher, so address me with respect and forget everything that happened that night" I said " I'm sorry miss. I just came here to apologize what happened that night, atleast I wasn't the one who initiated it, you kissed me first, miss" she got up furiously from her chair and yelled at me"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!! " I rushed outside. She wasn't really happy with me for what happened that day.

I went on and continued with my classes. I would often see jennie watching me in the recess from around the corridor. She hated me but still would keep an eye on me. She was so confusing, "does she likes me still? Does she hate me? I will never know. It would be so hard for me in the school and now at home too. I would get reminded of her plump pussy and her ass and get my length jumping in my pants. I would cum a lot and still be hard after rubbing 3 times:(

My friend josh called me and asked me if I still have those photos of us having fun as he wanted to post it. " I'll send you if I find any" I added. I started looking for the pics and came across something unusual. Somehow there were sex vids of me and jennie in my phone. When did I recorded it? I straight away started masturbating to her ass getting clapped. I came instantly to her moans 😩😩.