the start

Tweeks pov

I was making my way to school and the usual bunch, Cartman and his friend, started to make fun of me... Ever since the Asian girls drew fanart of me and Craig, everyone has been calling us gay!! I-it.. Makes My Want To Rip Out My H-Hair! I Hate It!... I'm not gay... And e-even if I was I wouldn't date that A-Asshole!! He-e makes fun of my ADD... UGH! I Gotta Stop thinking about him.... A-anyway I gotta get to lesson or I'll be late...

Craigs pov

UGH.. I hate this school.. I don't want everyone keeps on calling me gay! And why they ship me with that stuttering freak, I don't even talk to him! Now I can't date any chicks! Ugh...

"Well I better get to lesson..." I whispered under my breath. Suddenly I felt someone bump into me

"Ugh!" I heard them say in a screech whimpery voice, I could tell who it was ammediatly...

Tweek pov

Oh g-great... Out of all the people I c-could of bumped into, it has to him.... I'm Screwed! N-now even m-more rumors are gonna spread!

"Watch where your going jackass" Craig said in his monotone voice

"Y-Your the one w-who walked into me!" I replied angrily, though I doubt it came across that way...

"Shut up you freak!" He said in a slightly angrier tone then last time

I know I shouldnt get so angry so I walked away while practicing my breathing, my therapist told my to do this every time my dad said one of his stupid stories..

Craig pov

How dare he just walk away, like he's better then me, next time I see him I'm gonna punch his fucking face! Ugh... I hate selfish narcissistic freaks... He better be ready for next time we meet.

I headed towards my lesson and sat down, another boring lecture from Mr garrison, god I hate this place, especially that 'woke' new head teacher... He just makes my blood boil... You can say anything offensive without being snitched on and called to his office! It's bullshit...

On my way out of the classroom I saw tweek walking to the yard, I saw this as an opportunity to strike, so I ran up to him and punched him in the back, we got into a huge fight and as me and him were screaming Cartman said

"Ohhh~ are the lovers having a quarrel?" In an annoying smug tone, like he was better then us... I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed Tweeks collar and dragged him into an unused classroom..