TSC X RED (NSFW)

Second pushed Red to the wall... Second stared at Red for a while... he was smirking at Red.. Red's face turned red... he felt so embarresed.. Then Second came closer to Red's body.. Red's face turned bright red.. his heart was beating so fast... that, Second could hear Red's heart pounding.. "...Wow, your so cute when your blushing~~.." Second smiled.. and kissed red's lips softly.. Red was blushing so hard.. then Red moaned "Mmm..~~ ah!~~ your lips are so soft..~" Second smiled... Second felt so horny that he took Red's clothes off... and his clothes off.. Red's face turned bright red... Red covered his face with his hands... Second smiled while blushing... "Aww~ Red don't be shy~~" Then... Second pushed Red to the bed... Second held Red's cheeks and he was smirking while blushing... Red's face turned bright red... Second and Red stared eachother for a long time... Then, Second kissed Red's lips... Second smirked... Red moaned... "A-ah!~~..." Second blushed and smirked... Then, Second felt doing something unusual today... something sus... Second stared at Red's body for a while... Red's face turned bright red... Then Second decided to fuck Red... Second went to Red's back... Red was very confused... Second winked and smirked... Red's face turned bright red... Then, he put his dick on Red's ass... Red shaked a little... Red blushed so hard... Then Second started... then, he became more faster... Red moaned and whimpered so loud... "...Ahh!~~ Mmm~~~ A-ah~~~..." Red covered his mouth... Second noticed, "...Don't worry my love~~ no one will hear us~~ it's only the both of us~..." Red's face turned bright red again... Second still continued what he was doing then... Red moaned and whimpered so loud again...  "...A-ah!!~~... Mmm~~~..." Second made it more longer and more faster... Red's face turned bright red... Red moaned again... "...Ah~~~ a-ah!~ mmm~~..." Then, Second increased more and more speed... Red was blushing so hard... that Red cummed so hard... But, Second still continued while smirking... Red moaned and whimpered... Red was shaking... But Second still did not stop... Hours passed, Then, Red wasn't feeling okay... Red was crying in tears... Red's face turned more brighter than red... Red cummed more harder... Second wasn't still satisfied... Second increased more of his speed... Then, Red's voice became so soft... "A-ah!!~~ Mmm~~ p-p-please s-stop!~~" But, Second still continued... Second was blushing so hard while smirking... Second kept increasing his speed... Then, Red cummed a lot... Red's heart was beating so fast... Something unexpected happened... Red moaned so loud... "AH!~~~ p-p-p-please... s-s-stop... S-Second please s-s-stop!!~~~ a-ah!!~~~..." Second was still smirking and blushing... Then... Second used his most fastest speed... Red's face turned bright red... Red's voice became more softer... and softer... "A-AH!!!~~~~ a-ahh!!!~~~~ mmmm!~~~" Red cummed so hard again... Red felt so numb... so numb... Second was blushing so hard... "Hehe~~ don't you like it my love?~~~ hmm?~~" Red's face turned super bright red... because, he did not expect this thing to happen... Red was cumming so much... But, Second still continued... Many hours passed, yet he still continued... Then, Red was cumming super hard... Red wasn't feeling okay at that time... What he felt was only numbness... numbness... Then Second stopped... Then red turned around... Then, Red saw Second's big dick... Red's face turned bright red... "o-o-oh~ mhmm~~" Second was smiling while blushing... Second decided to do more... he told Red to open his mouth... "Hey love~~ can you please open your mouth?~~" Red nodded... Red opened his mouth... Then, Second put his dick on Red's mouth... Red wasn't really expecting that... Red's face became bright red... Second started to do it again... he increases speed every second... Red was very focused to Second... Like, Red was staring at Second... Second was blushing so hard... while smirking... Second decided to increase more of his speed... Second increased his speed... Then, Second was cumming... Red was very focused... Like he has no words to say anything... Hours passed again... Second still kept doing it... Second cummed so hard... Red was staring at Second... Red's eyes were like very sleepy... Second smirked... Hours passed again... Second cummed super hard... Red's face was so bright red... Second stopped... He decided to stare at Red for a while... And Red also stared at Second for a while... Red's mouth was full of cum... Then, Red felt so sus... Red opened his mouth letting his tounge out... The cum was so sticky... Red was drooping his tounge out... Second stared for a while at Red... Second's face turned bright red when he saw Red drooping his tounge out with cum... Red's eyes looked like they were very tired and sleepy...
Then Second came closer to Red... Second smirked... "Huh?~~ you seem very sleepy and tired my love!~~ i think you need some rest now?~~" Red nodded... "Y-y-y-yes p-p-please...~~ i-i want t-t-to r-re-rest~~~" Red spoke so softly... "okay~~ if that's what you want my love!~~~" Second smiled while blushing... "Hmm~~ so let's clean ourselves in the bathroom~~" Red nodded "o-o-o-okay~~" he spoke again so soft... They both went to the bathroom... And cleaned their selves... But Red kept staring at Second's body... Red blushed so hard... "Hmm~~ love~ maybe let's just sleep without our clothes!~~~" Red nodded... "O-o-o-okay!~~~" Second switched off the lights... And both of them went to bed together... Both of them also took the soft blanket... And they shared it both... Then, Red kept staring at Second's body again... and tried to stop... Second noticed that Red was staring at his body... Second blushed super hard... "Hmm?~~~ it seems you like to stare at my body Red!~" Red was so flustered... Red's face turned bright red... Second smiled while blushing... Second came closer to Red... and Second hugged Red... Red was blushing super hard... hours passed... both of them fell asleep... they really loved eachother...
The end! :]