Wedding Day

"a-ah~" Lorax said, groaning as the astonishing tall man pushed into his ass. he was currently tied up with thneeds. Red ones, to be exact. they were having.... fun time.. after their wedding, a honeymoon, perhaps? they were in Greece for an everlasting fucking.

"h-harder.,, please..." The Lorax said, moaning out The Oncelers name.

"You like that honey bunch? huh?" The Onceler said, only pounding his cock harder further into the lorax, hitting his sweet spot.

"Great heavens, Oncey-poo! i believe... i believe i'm about to bust!" Lorax moaned out, on the road to reaching his high, and Onceler was riding on that highway too.

"let's commence, sweetie buns. finish for me, honey suckle! i believe you shall do it! yes, splendid! agh~"

they both finished each other off, The Lorax moaning loudly and The Onceler grunting harshly. After they fucked, they decided to kiss.

"mmmph!~ Oncey-poo, tie me up with those lucious thneeds you have! use the toy on me, please, Oncey." Lorax moaned into the kiss, as Onceler began to move his lips farther down Lorax, to his jawline then to his throat, sucking softly on the skin and creating pinkish red bruises.

"to mark you, let everyone know you're mine."

they fucked again.

chapter 1.