Why me

Why me? What did I ever do to deserve this? Why does nobody want me? Why do I get abused? I try to avoid Mir every chance I get. I start getting out off to my bed and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and things to get ready for today.
I walk in on him and his friends talking about God knows what. I hear chattering stop as soon as everybody spots me, staring at me, and I see Amir having a bit of anger in his face.

I'm guessing because everybody is looking at me like I'm food and they haven't eaten half their lives and forgot what food taste like. I get out the house as fast as I can and make my way to work.

I'm working and my asshole of a coworker which is my ex-best friend, she also knows I'm getting abused. That's the only reason why she throws her perfect relationship in my face. I hear every female gushing over somebody, I looked up and holy molly I just got wet by looking at the sight right in front of me.

My ex-best friend tried to take his order with her hoe ass, but he says he wants the girl in the back to take his order which was me. I walked towards him, and I say, "Hi welcome to sonic what can I get for your order?"
Lawdd when he talks his voice is so deep it sends shivers down my spine.
He says, "What do you like?" I respond. I didn't even get to say anything, and Amir bust in. We all look at who busted in, and he sits at an inside table and just stare at ME.

He stares at me when I start and I'm guessing he got jealous from me blushing even when I didn't even know he was here, at my job. "Uh, I like to get a foot long coney and an Oreo blasts." I guess he seen my scared-ness, so he looks back at Amir and says, "I would have that."

He ordered and I handed him his receipt. He asked for a pen and one of my coworkers handed him one and he wrote something on there and passed it to me, gave me a tip, and before he left, he blocked Amir way of seeing what he was handing me. It says Ceejay and I went to the bathroom to read.

Ceejay Pov  

I was driving with my homeboy, and I decided to get some food from sonic for me since this nigga decided to get Wendy's.
It has been a month since I've been here in New York. I had to come to visit some of my folks. Ya know a nigga had to come all the way from Compton to visit my people. I walked in and see a fine ass woman in the back, she's beautiful, brownskin, and when we made eye contact, she quickly looks away. I smile cause I see her blushing. Somebody comes up to take my order but i tell the lady "I want the girl in the back to take my order".

She see's who I'm talking about and roll her eyes. She gets the girl and when she walks up, i see her figure, she real thick and once she comes up from behind the counter, she speaks first.

" Hi welcome to sonic what can I get for your order?", she sound so beautiful and sweet. I replied with "What do you like?" Before she could even say anything, somebody busted right in, he took a seat at a table, and stares at her. She starts avoiding eye contact and says "Uh, I like to uh, uh, get a coney and an uh...Oreo blast."

I looked back at the guy who is still staring at her and look back at her and say, "I would have that." I ordered and she handed my receipt, I asked for a pen, blocked whoever it was behind me and wrote a letter on my receipt and handed it back to her. I put my figure up to my lips and just so she know not to show anybody cause she look scared after that man busted in.