Wondering

Ceejay Pov:

I woke up to this stupid ass alarm, I turned that bitch off and started getting my day ready.
I get in my dark blue 2019 challenger, with my fresh ass rims cause you know a nigga looking clean.

I head to sonic to get some to drink but I really want to see that girl again she didn't hit me up and I'm tryna fuck with her. I turn up that Moneybag yo cause ain't nobody can spit like he can. "Turn me up YC (turn me up YC, turn me up YC)

Go
I ain't ever ran from a nigga (no I ain't never, ever)
If I did cut my legs off (right now)
I ain't ever been with the hoe talk, snitch talk, always talking 'bout his fault (no)
Yeah I'm a stand up nigga, got my bands up nigga, you don't wanna see me pissed off (real talk)
Never tell a lie to a bitch dog (no)
When it come to them, you gotta play it raw
And I ain't never ever let the fuckery get to me (why not?)
Niggas ain't worth my energy (what you had to do?)
Cut 'em off, make 'em feel it, I ain't dealin' with nothin' if it
Don't make sense to me (never ever, ever)
I'll never ever, ever go against my kind for some
Niggas on the other side (never ever, ever)

I'll never ever ever put a bitch 'for the money, gotta get it when it come to mine" he was spitting some real heat.

I pull up to sonic, check my review mirror to make sure I'm looking decent. I hop out the car and walk in. I see the girl that was trying to take my order last time at the register, I told her I want the other girl, she said she don't work on weekends, I said damn and walked off.

"HEY", I looked behind me then noticed the girl was talking to me. "Yes?" I said in question. "You didn't order anything", "I'm straight". I walked off and headed to my car then drove off to my new apartment, I bought it because I can travel back n forth without having to buy a hotel 24/7, also because the apartment was thick, I don't have to hear my other neighbors getting mad cause I'm playing that trap shit. As I'm walking in my apartment, I change and go to the gym they have.

Keyajah's short Pov:

As I'm running on the treadmill I spot the dude I saw at my job coming in, as soon as he spots me I turn the other way. Damnn he fine.

Back to Ceejay Pov:

As I walk in, I see the girl I was trying to get close to and damn she look good on that treadmill, she'll look even better in my bed, just saying.
We make eye contact then she looks away mighty fast. I see her blushing, it's none new, I have that effect on women.
She know a nigga look good. But I'm also confused... why is her whole body covered, she not hot? I walk up to the treadmill beside her and turn it on, on her pace then start jogging. Her curly 4b hair is bouncing up and down her shoulders and down her back. She looks at me, I wink, she looks the other way blushing, then door bust open ...

Keyajah's Pov:

As soon as the door burst open, I see Amir, he's mad because he sees me in the gym and I'm not supposed to go out unless I 'need' to, he says. He walks over to me and whisper harshly my ear," Get yo ass in the house". I assumed Ceejay heard him because turns to my boyfriend, stop the treadmill, get off and look him straight in the face and say, "What's the problem?", Amir got all in his face and said, "Mind yo bidness bitc-". I looked in shocked to see Amir on the floor. 'Did he just punch him?, please do it again' I said in my head. I wonder what's going to happen when I get in the house.