Chapter 1

December 28, 1667

It was a lovely day outside in french living in a castle in the middle of no where was fun. my name is iris and my parents died when I was only 7 now I'm 18 and is livin the best life ever. That was until I found out my brother sold me to be the queen of England. There I was in a carriage with my brother across from me going to England to get married to some random 21 year old who I don't even know. My brother tried to have. Simple conversation with my starting with "why don't you rest your back it must really hurt with the corset on you considering you always put them on so right." I was smarter then my brother if he would've know that whale skin was deadly then I wouldn't be getting married and he would be getting all this money. "If you actually read you would know that whale skin is deadly to the skin an must be careful with it when moving." I said. He honestly just looked confused and decide to move on with the conversation that was going no where in life an had no point to ever even start a conversation."so are you happy your going get married. " that was a stupid question." I don't think anyone would be happy to marry anyone they didn't even know. That just sound stupid honestly. " I replied to his question. After that it was silent the rest of th trio an once w finally arrived at the castl we were lead to a room that had the queen in it an she started to measure me. As she was doing that she had someone right them down." ok we got all the measurements we need for the wedding dress." the queen said while walking away. "Wedding dress? I already have a wedding dress for the wedding so I don't need it, thank you though." I said as Poitlety as  I possible could. "The wedding dress we have been worned for many year into this family, even I wore the wedding dress so the family tradition needs to keep going an I'm not going have you ruin it with some other dress you bought for the wedding. " she said while just sitting in her seat like she always does. I don't understand why I have to be nice to her but she can be mean to me and treat me like shit. That just staight up rude considering I'm the girl who marrying your son even tho  I don't want to an again I have never even met this man, and I have no clue what he look like I'm just going to have to marry him and be on with the wedding make children with him so we can have someone else to rule the thrown and then after sex we can stop talking to each other and sleeping together like a normal couple. "Are we having sex tonight or not" liam asked. " I suppose we have to considering they are waiting for a child to be the next person to rule the kingdom in centruty or so" I replied to his question while I started to take my dress off. "I mean yea., there expecting a girl as a child though so try to go for a girl." he said. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit at that. Condrising i wanted a boy because their more easier to take care of a boy but I don't get decide that and neitherdod the people. They aren't expecting a girl there wanting a girl that I have no control over but that not a decision I get to be making at all. I woke yo the next moring to find Liam gone. The only thing I can't rember is Liam putting his dixk inside of me and trying to get my pregrent for but cleary didn't work but oh well I don't have to do it tonight atleast but I have to so it tomorrow. I honestly fucking hate sex it the worst thing that has ever find king existed in my life time of even being alive. I got out of bed and put on my dress and saw Charlie waited outside for me. "Hello charile do you need something?" I ask him. "No I don't neeed anything my Mastjesty but Breaskest is now ready and the king is waiting for you in the dinner room." he said "ok then, I shall be on my way to the dinner room" I said and started walk to the dinner room. As I made way into the dinner room I saw my husband and just sat down on the seat on the other side of the table. "Goodmoring to you to" he said with sarcasm. "I have no reason to say goodmoring to someone who I just had sex with because that makes no sense to me at all." I told him while eating my pancakes. "Well sorry we have to have a child" he said. The rest of the time was slience for the rest of morning. I didn't speak to Liam all day and before I know it was tomorrow night and a I'm naked again letting Liam put a child in me for no good reason. This went on for the next month and so and I had enough. We took a break from sex for a while and neither us talked to each while we just ate together in slience not on peep just slience an then the rest of the day and it was the same for Lunch and dinner and then the morning came around and that how the day went on. I always spent my time reading while charile and Matt would walk around the castle together like everything fine for them. I was happy for them they make a good couple.

I'm going end it here because I want to.