10

We both fallen asleep after he finished the book, he put Mia in her bed and pulled the blankets over her, turned on her night light and picked me up to take me to bed.

We walked into the bedroom and he laid me down on the bed and got under the blankets with me, he turned the lights off and he went to sleep.

It was morning time, I got up and stretched my arms but didn't feel like getting out of bed right now so I laid back down.

"Good morning my love" He added as he walked towards the bed and picked me up. "Of course you're still sleep"

"Okay I'm up, put me down" I mentioned and he rolled his eyes and dropped me on the couch. "How rude" I got off the couch and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"I have to work today but I made breakfast and Mia already ate, she went back to take a nap"

I nodded my head as I started eating and he went into the closet to get changed into his work clothes. After I finished, I washed the dishes and went into Mia's room so I can pick her up and she can sleep in the room with me.

"Alright my babies, I have to work" He came out and kissed us both. "I'll see you two later" He grabbed everything he needed and left the house.

I laid Mia down on the bed with me and we were both gonna take a nap until we feel like waking up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Times Passes By~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been sleeping for 4 hours now and we both haven't woke up yet, I was slightly moving around while Mia climbed on my chest to sleep there. I think we were pretty tired and really needed this rest.

I slightly started to wake up because Im pretty hungry for some food right now, I picked up Mia as she was still sleeping and went into the kitchen to make me some food. Roman texted me saying he is on the way home from work. I nodded my head and just finished making my food and then went to sit down on the couch with Mia in my arms.

"Mommy, I'm cold" She added and pulled the couch blanket over us and finished eating my food. I rested her head on the pillow and went into the kitchen to wash the dishes and the front door unlocked. Roman walked in and into the kitchen and came to kiss me.

"How was work?" I asked and he sighed as he took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. "Tiring, glad they cancel that business trip the week after we get married"

"Oh okay, well I'm going to take a shower and then order takeout cause I'm starving" He walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

I sat back down on the couch besides Mia and grabbed my phone off the table. He came back out of the bathroom and took the laundry to the laundry room and put the clothes in the washer.

"Where's Mia?" He asked and I pulled the blankets back to reveal her face, I put the blanket back over here and he sat on the other side of her rested her on his chest, he pulled me over to him and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"How was your day?" He questioned and I shrugged my shoulders. "It was alright, I went to sleep for 4 hours with Mia but looks like she is still sleeping"

I put my phone down on the table and he took the blanket off of her and went into her to room and put her in bed, he kissed her forehead and closed the door and sat beside me. I kissed his cheek and he smiled and kissed me instead, he pinned me under him and we started kissing each other.

"Are we really about to do this right now? Our daughter could literally walk out of her room"

"Then I'll take care of it later" He added and I rolled my eyes, when he meant by later is when I'm busy and he interrupts me to tease me for a bit.

"I do have to work tomorrow and I'll will come back at midnight because I forgot to finish this project" I nodded my head and walked into the bedroom, I laid down on the bed and pulled my book out to read.

"Baby are you mad at me?"

"No"

"Don't lie either"

"I'm not lying-" I sighed as he leaned on the door frame. "I just want to spend time with you but you are always working"

"I gotta be home to take care of Mia while you work all day and night, I haven't been to work in a while, I love Mia but I can't keep watching and taking care of her my damn self, you are her father Roman...I didn't have her by myself, you helped me deliver her, that's all you do is work and you never have time to come home and relax"

He was shock at what I said, I pushed my hair back and I walked into the bathroom, my eyes were filled with tears. I just wanted to scream my head, I was so tired of just having to take care of her myself. I'm not her only parent he is too.

"Daddy? Where's Mommy?"

"She won't come out of the bathroom"

I started screaming my head off, screaming all the stress, the pain and tears away. Mia was standing outside of the bathroom covering her ears while Roman picked her up.

The neighbors were concerned so they came over and knocked on the door, I kept screaming because I was just so tired of this, I can't be a role model if all he does is go to work and come home to do more work, I just so sick and tired of this.

"Is everything okay Roman? What's with all the screaming?"

"It's my fiance"

"Is she okay? She can't keep screaming because everyone does have jobs to do"

"I'm sorry okay"

The screaming stopped, I blacked out from screaming so much but I had too, I was so fucking stressed out and tired.