SIX

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭 :
how the turn tables

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THEY HAD TRAILED Shen May to a fancy cultural building, one she entered and walked past a bodyguard after briefly interacting with him

     THEY HAD TRAILED Shen May to a fancy cultural building, one she entered and walked past a bodyguard after briefly interacting with him. Rae and Leon walked up to the point that she had just been and glanced at each other.

     "Let's threaten him." Leon devised as the two observed the bodyguard. He was a bit taller than Leon and around the same size according to build, so they could probably take him.

     "We're going to threaten him?" Rae asked, turning to him in confusion.

     Leon turned to her, "Yeah?"

     "Okay..." Rae nodded her head towards the guard, "You do it."

     Leon objected, "I don't want to do it."

     Rae blinked at him, "You brought it up!"

Leon added, "You're better at threatening people."

"We're both agents Leon, you're capable of doing this too you know."

     Anyways, Leon had ended up threatening him. He dragged him around the building, holding his pistol to the bodyguard's head as they rushed through the hallway.

     "Open the door!" Leon ordered.

     "Got it!" Rae kicked the door open, pushing her body in front of it while aiming her gun into the room. Leon rushed in, holding his captive with his gun still on his face.

     Leon made his way into the room, both him and the captive struggling as he demanded, "Start talking."

     There was an older man next to Shen May, one that raised his hands innocently. Shen May just continued to stare forward at the pair however, a dangerous gleam in her eye.

     Leon kicked the man to the side so that his hands could be free and raised his gun just as the captive tried to rush at Leon again. "Hao Ran." Shen May stopped him with just her voice.

     "Try it, pal." Leon said, his pistol pointed at the stiff man now known as Hao Ran. Slowly the man backed away, standing beside Shen May with closed fists.

     Rae spoke up next, having kept her eyes on Shen May the entire time, "We're waiting for that explanation."

     There was a brief quiet, one that allowed Leon and Rae to take notice of the heart monitor that they heard beeping. The giant bed covered with cloth only added to the eerie moment, and Shen May took it as a chance to say,