𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

(YANNI POV)

Okay y'all this finna be fast forward into like a couple of weeks

2:00pm
📍:{Yanni's house}

It's been 3 weeks into me and Nathan talking and it's been going great. Right now I'm doing my hair into knotless.

I was on the last braid when Nathan started FaceTiming me. " Wassup ma, what's da move today?" Ndot said.

"Nothing I'm just finishing up my hair today I'm not doing anything today though." I said standing up going to boil some water to dip my hair in. The braids I got are pink and green and they go to my knees.

"Damn ma ya shit mad long" Ndot said laughing. " If it's not past my ass ion want it, I need my shit extra long fym!!! " I said laughing.

" Anyways you tryna spend the day w me at 4? We could slide to the movies and hot box after"

"Yeah I gotta get dressed real quick though" I said going to my closet to pick my outfit. "Bet I'ma slide through at 3:30 text me ya addy." Ndot said hanging up.

TEXTING:NDOT_SPINALOT47

Me: 57* saint Louis Ave
Him:ight

END OF TEXT

(Yanni's POV)

4:00pm

📍:{In the car with ndot}

" Yo wassup witchu ma? You lookin mad good today" Ndot said. "Nothing and thank you pooh." I replied laughing a lil.

"Nigga tf is Pooh?" Ndot said laughing and hitting the blunt then passing it to me while looking me in my eyes.

" Just your lil nickname and why you staring so hard damn bout to break my face." I said hitting the blunt and laughing.

"Like I said you just looking mad good today ma"

"Thank you mh"

   TIME SKIP AFTER THE MOVIES

(YANNI'S POV)

Me and ndot went to see the new insidious movie. He was being really sweet the whole time and he got me my favorite snacks.

"How did you like the movie?" Ndot said.

"It was great, next time we should watch elementals."

"Ain't that shit for lil kids" he said walking with me to the car.

"Yeah but that shit low-key look fire"

Before we got to the car a girl with red hair and braces stopped him by the door and asked for a picture with him.

"Heyy I'm Melanie can I take a picture with you, I love your music" Melanie said.

"Ight bet" Ndot said while handing me the phone.

I told them to smile while I took the picture.
"Can you take one more?" The girl said with attitude.

"Yeah sure"

The girl Melanie bent over (Y'all I'm sorry this is so cringe) next to ndot. She stuck her middle finger out with her tongue also. I just took the picture and gave the girl back her phone.

I walked away from both of them and got inside the car with a attitude wondering why this bitch was on my man that's not my man but still my man. I opened Instagram as Ndot got in the car.

"My fault that took so long, are you hungry?" Ndot said.

"Mhm" I said still looking at my phone.

"Ight we could hit up my crib and smoke since my mom finna cook" ndot said.

"Mhm sure I'ma just text my sister and tell her we're I'm going."

THE END

hey y'all it's the author and I'm sorry if the book bad and my spelling ass. BUT IM MF BACK WITH THIS BOOK!!!!