𝑶𝑵𝑬 ✈︎ 𝘑𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

ps. italicized dialogues is either spoken in Korean or Tagalog ( for Lili, and some few added characters )

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✈︎ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝗛𝗘𝗬, 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!

"Seriously? More shopping? I just got back and I didn't even get a warm welcome"

Lili grumbled as she followed her friend around the pink shiny store, carelessly picking things and giving them to her assistant, who repeatedly warned her to be careful with shopping. When did this girl listen anyway?

"Not my fault you expected," Yuri mumbled, not even giving Lili a glance. "How was the show by the way?"

"It went great, this one actor is really rude and I couldn't wait to punch him in the finale." Lili said with a giggle, the broadway star had a lot to say about her theater experiences in L.A. but she was more curious about Yuri and her summer 'friend'.

"How is your summer, Yuri?" she asked, picking up things she found cute in the store to buy for herself. "A little birdie told me you were sneaking a lot, had any boys?"

Lili had no idea.

"I just hung out with Julianna this whole summer." Yuri said bored, masking up her emotions of missing the said girl.

"Oh right, where is she now? bestie did not even see me in the airport" Lili huffed crossing her arms. Yuri looked at her, chuckling sarcastically at Lili's cluelessness.

"I heard your dad opened a new hotel in Dubai" Yuri's assistant muttered, watching her check out a black top in front of a mirror, checking if it fits her.

"You should get that, it totally suits you." Lili said with a smile.

"Yeah, love this for me." Yuri smiled, completely ignoring her poor assistant.

"Oh, I feel like your dad won't approve of this." the assistant said cheekily, Lili and Yuri looked at her weirdly

'who wouldn't approve of that? It's really pretty'

"What?" Yuri asks as if she's offended.

"I just don't want to get in trouble with Mr. Han" said the assistant, it is obvious that she is afraid of Yuri's father.

Lili is too, men like him intimidate her. Well, a bit.

"What you really don't want is to get in trouble with his only daughter." Yuri warned. This made Lili smile, she has always admired the personality of her friend. She could only wish she can do that around her family.

"Of... Of course, Yuri."

"By the way, Lili, Are you back for good?" Yuri asked giving her friend a look, waiting for her answer.

"Oh, I don't know, I don't have any schedules at the moment." Lili said relieved, her past six months weren't the easiest, rehearsing for a show while doing modular school work is something she cannot really do, but surprisingly, she managed.