Swinging takes a lot of energy

(Ft my partner for helping me write this)
They just got home. After a long night of swinging around the city, they were finally home. Skiff knew they weren't out that long, but he was still grateful to be on the ground. He didn't mind swinging around with Max. All he had to do was hug on to the boy for dear life as the wind whistled in his ears.

After Max used his hand to slide the window open, he slide his boyfriend in first before sliding in himself, climing on the ceiling until he hopped down into the middle of the floor, using his web shooter to grab his grey sweater that was sitting on top of his dresser. Skiff slumped on to the bed, sighing dramatically. He rolled over to look at his boyfriend changing. Max had his back faced to him as he slipped his suite off. Skiff giggled to himself.

Spiderman was his boyfriend, and he was the only one who got to see him like this. To see past the mask and to adore the sweet boy who wore it, that thought made a soft grin spread of his face, well a bigger one than he already had by just staring at the boy infront of him change.

"I don't know how you do that all the time, so high up." Skiff joked as he rolled over onto his back, his eyes still staring at the other boys back.

"Oh that? You know it isn't really that bad when you get over your huge fear of -- heights."

He spoke from experience.
He began to throw a grey university sweatshirt on, pulling it up and down onto his shoulders, one sleeve fell a bit down, hanging past his shoulder.
He had a toned body but still on the shorter side, plus he preferred baggy clothes over regular ones anyway.

"Now, it isn't so scary, it's more like flying, a really fun feeling." Once he found some pajama pants from his dresser, he slipped them on before turning to the bed and looking down at his boyfriend, his face quickly warming up as he noticed the grin on his partners face and his eyes following him all the way til he turned to the bed.

Max