From beyond the beyond 

In a mysterious world, full of Mystery and Madness, an unknown being full of destruction in chaos outside the universal order slept a being so monstrous just a mir glance would cause a person to become insane.

This being, with the name, so terrible that no one dares to even whisper it, or even remember it in their minds, for if they fear that he will awaken and End all of creation.

This existence is known as Azathoth an amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

The monster beings around him that were so ugly and hideous as they made a demonic, trumpet noise for a sleeping lullaby for the demon sultan all of a sudden, they felt fear as they felt the awakening of Azathoth.

They began to scramble, blowing the trumpets, even more of the demonic flutes as its noise, rain throughout the entire universe.

The flute sound was so loud that all other Great Old Ones could hear it as they began to feel a sudden sleepiness through their being, as the demonic fruit begins to put them to sleep.

How could they resist a flute that allowed the progenitor to fall asleep for eons? How could they possibly resist such a sound?

And then the noise stop no, it wasn't just annoying everything that start within the universe whether it was the zero dimension to the dimensions of infinity, all of it stopped.

But being still moved to being beyond the infinite dimensions that showed outside the very laws of the grandson of Azathoth known as Yog-Sothoth.

Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, and future, all are in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again. He knows where They have trod earth's fields, and where They still tread them, and why no one can behold Them as They tread.

Even then, he felt stumped he could not understand even with his omniscience what was happening to the current world he felt he was a Power, even beyond him that I'd be gone to influence their reality.

As you begin to gates, for about, he saw a small opening within the reality beyond it he fell in infinite information that he had never once seen.

Like a moth to a flame, he began to move his infinite body towards the small opening, but when he began to see what was on the other side, he instantly felt a Cold, feeling flow throughout his entire body.

This feeling he only ever felt once was the day of his birth the day he first lady's eyes upon Azathoth.

Then a mysterious gray fog fell throughout the opening in reality, as it began to cover Yog-Sothoths infinite body.

Then he vanished as a few other old ones vanished alongside him, but the universe still did not move. It stood still as if the exit of these great being such stopped its momentum.

He did not know how long he was unconscious. It was the first time he had ever felt this feeling of not thinking, and being asleep other than his grandfather, he had never seen any other old one fall asleep in the past, present, or future.

But also saying this, he never saw this happening within the future edified all logic Yog-Sothoth for the first time felt curiosity.